Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

2nd miscarrige

(9 Posts)
Sugar82 Mon 16-Oct-17 08:59:59

Just had my 2nd miscarriage in 4 months of each other.My first mmc at 12 weeks and 2nd at 8 weeks.I feel so alone and no one can see how much im killing inside. Im so scared to ever try again in the future .I just needed to write this.

KiaraS Mon 16-Oct-17 09:09:20

I am so very sorry for your losses. You are not alone. And many women feel like this after such a devastating event. There are groups you can join or call. Do you have any friends you can pick up the phone to? Sending big hugs at this sad time. flowersflowers

KiaraS Mon 16-Oct-17 09:11:18

I meant to add - I have a friend who is experiencing a very similar loss (2nd attempt IVF) and she has found great solace with her husband who in the past isn't known for his emotional intelligence. But they are both devastated and both talking to each other about it. X

purpleviolet1 Mon 16-Oct-17 09:37:12

OP I’m so so sorry.

I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks and then 6.5 weeks, within 4 months also and honestly did not feel I could try again. But we did. And I fell pregnant again quickly ‘ and now have a beautiful ds. Honestly it can happen for no real reason. Just because it’s happened twice it does not mean it will happen again.

Be kind to yourself and take the time to heal mentally and physically. Don’t think too far ahead just yet. All the best xx

yellowfrontdoor Mon 16-Oct-17 11:43:07

I’ve had two mcs this year too. It’s hard and I’m so so sorry for your losses.

There’s a thread called TTC after MC part 13 if you’d like to join us. We’re a really lovely group if I do say so myself! and we’re always there for each other.

I’m so sorry you’re going through this, it’s so hard. As cheesy as it is, times a great healer flowers

Sugar82 Mon 16-Oct-17 11:45:18

@KiaraS thank you for your post , i get upset by comments like ' there must be something wrong for it to happen again ' makes me feel like such a failure.

@purpleviolet1 thank you , your post has made me feel hope and maybe was just horriable bad luck.I know i need time to get through this.xx

Sugar82 Mon 16-Oct-17 11:48:44

@yellowfrontdoor thank you , will do that.
I will look at the thread.Its so good to talk to people who knows how it feels x

purpleviolet1 Mon 16-Oct-17 12:11:09

How are you feeling physically? A miscarriage can take a lot out of your body so do rest and eat well. I second the ttc after miscarriage thread it was a life saviour xx

PrimeraVez Tue 17-Oct-17 10:08:57

I'm really sorry this is happening you. I had a very early MC in Jan (technically it was a chemical pregnancy I guess) and then another at 10 weeks in May. It was probably the worst time of my life - I felt so lonely and like no one could understand.

Please be kind to yourself, take the time you need to rest both physically and mentally.

I'm now pg again and I feel sick with nerves every time I go to the bathroom, but I'm trying to stay positive and believe that there's no reason it will necessarily happen again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now