Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

11 days late and still not really a period

(4 Posts)
Niclove2207 Sun 15-Oct-17 22:30:17

Hello lovely ladies. I’m new here.
My period was due on the 28th October, the day before I had a tiny bit of spotting, literally one or two spots, thought I was coming on but nothing.
I’d had sore breasts, tummy pains but not period pains, and was tired all the time and I’d gone off certain foods a bit. All the same things that happened in May until I had an early MC.
But I was getting negative tests.
On the 10th I started bleeding, so I thought my period was just late, however I have NEVER been that late before, I was VERY light and I’m normally heavy, and it only lasted 3 days...I haven’t tested in about 7-10 days. Today my tummy pains are a lot more prominent, I cried for no reason at lunch. And I just definitely don’t feel right.
Opinions anyone? smile I’m trying not to get my hopes up cause I’m petrified if I am of MC again.

physicskate Sun 15-Oct-17 23:05:50

Test?

I’m assuming you meant 28th of sept?

Niclove2207 Sun 15-Oct-17 23:23:21

Haha yes September.

JoJoSM2 Sun 15-Oct-17 23:48:58

Have you tested? If not pregnancy then a health problem?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: