Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Depo but now want to conceive

(3 Posts)
victoriafenwick Sun 15-Oct-17 18:03:07

Hi all..
I’m having some issues with concieveing.
I had the depo in April and was ment to have my top up in July however I didn’t due to deciding we wanted a baby.. I only had the one shot.. was bleeding very light brown blood here and there during the injection 3 month period. Now I have been off the injection 3 months since it was last due and now been bleeding heavy to light for 3 weeks! I really want to conceive now and this is stressing me 😩😩😩 help!

NikiBabe Mon 16-Oct-17 02:21:09

I was advised strongly before going on depo that if you want children imminently dont use it because it can take up to 2 years for fertility to return.

It properly messed up my cycles and i didnt have periods for.over a year after only 2 injections.

The average time for getting your cycle.and fertility back is 10 months. Someone really should have advised you of that.

NikiBabe Mon 16-Oct-17 02:24:17

Like so

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: