Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Advice needed

(4 Posts)
user1493497283 Sat 14-Oct-17 15:22:46

Hi all,
I've had fairly regular periods for the last few years and they stopped completely for 5 months last year until January 2017 when they started again on a 27 day cycle. The Dr arranged bloods and internal scans, the bloods came back fine and the scan revealed I had some cysts on my ovaries but 'not that many' according to the scan lady. The doctor advised it was possibly PCOS and advised weight lose.
Last period started 07/09/17 and I am currently on day 38 on my cycle, did the deed 3 times over when my predicted ovulation was. I started getting brown discharge (sorry TMI) around a week or two after ovulation which lasted 3 days. I tested this morning and had a BFN. I booked in with the Dr on Wednesday for a blood test. But my question is - what do you think the chances are of getting BFP?

Thanks all xx

user1493497283 Sun 15-Oct-17 09:56:36

Update - I did a test again this morning (only a crappy Tesco own brand one) and it showed positive for about 10 seconds and then faded? I'm guessing the positive was just my imagination!

TiramisuQueenoftheFaeries Sun 15-Oct-17 09:58:28

That's just the dye being drawn up the test. It briefly passes through where the positive line would be.

If you are at when your period should be and still getting bfn it's probably negative, sorry.

user1493497283 Sun 15-Oct-17 17:39:29

Thanks for replying, I should have started my period on 5th October so am 10 days late. Think I will get a digital test and give that a try. x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now