Talk

Advanced search

I'm turning into a POS crazy person

(2 Posts)
SecretLimonadeDrinker Thu 12-Oct-17 20:13:16

Hi ladies,

Brief background we have a DS who is 5 and started trying to conceive End of 2015. After Five months we had some circumstances change and had to put TTC on hold, fast forward to this year and six months of TTC and no luck. Im really struggling, several close friends have fallen pregnant and given birth in this time, including very recently. One of my closest friends s pregnant and two of my colleagues. People keep asking me when we are having a second, esp both sets parents, constant comments about people they know who have lots of grandchildren.

I have POS so many times including today. I have lots of symptoms (painful breasts, feel sick, exhausted, cravings, the peeing) and am three days late but nothing. Have now started spotting, a bit of red blood. I'm just so fed up and I'm obsessing and have spent most of today sobbing. Sorry, I just need to get it off my chest. 😢

KalaLaka Fri 13-Oct-17 10:51:03

I'm so sorry flowers

It's so disappointing, especially when you have symptoms, because it's so wanted. I hope you start feeling a bit better today.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now