Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Is there a line?

(7 Posts)
nattergal Wed 11-Oct-17 07:21:28

Hi, this is my first time posting. I'm 34 and TTC cycle 1. I normally have a 28 day cycle and should have had AF overnight (no sign yet as of 7am this morning). I think I ovulated last weekend so around 9 dpo possibly. I did two tests this morning and these were the results. Are my eyes deceiving me or can you see lines in both? I'm going to get another brand and do another one tomorrow to check again. I was expecting this to take a year as I'm not the youngest but I'm in a state of shock at the moment that it might have happened. Thank you!

fuzzywuzzy Wed 11-Oct-17 07:23:02

I can see a line definitely.

CuppaTeaAndAJammieDodger Wed 11-Oct-17 07:24:19

Yes, lines in both. Assuming they appeared in the first 2 minutes congrats are in order smile

nattergal Wed 11-Oct-17 07:47:37

Thank you, I wasn't timing so not sure exactly but I would say I was squinting at them for a while thinking I could see something and then these lines appeared more strongly probably within a few minutes. I'm going to try and stay calm today and check again tomorrow (with exact timing) to be sure.

leighdinglady Wed 11-Oct-17 07:54:18

Congrats!

Mustang27 Wed 11-Oct-17 07:55:27

Quite an obvious line to me, congrats.

Mrstobe90 Fri 13-Oct-17 00:25:08

Can clearly see both lines grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now