Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Sharp stabbing pains no period

(5 Posts)
ceejla Tue 10-Oct-17 20:16:39

Hi all,

I was due on my period between yesterday and tomorrow (cycles 26-28 days). I’ve been having cramping for a few days, yesterday it began to get worse (like AF pains). Today I had the tiniest of pink CM (thought it was the start of AF) and tonight out of nowhere I started with severe sharp/stabbing pains in one side, like I had been stabbed! It now come and goes and tends to come when I am stood up. I am also very very sore to touch on that side. It’s like I can pin point it down to one single spot.

Anyone else suffered anything similar?! I have no other symptoms. I am trying not to think about ectopic as if I am PG, I’d only just be 4 weeks...help?!

Badders08 Tue 10-Oct-17 20:18:10

Implantation?

iamapixiebutnotaniceone Tue 10-Oct-17 20:19:09

Possibly implantation? Or late ovulation? Wait a few more days and test first wee in the morning. Until then Google furiously to satisfy your need to know one way or another! grin

ceejla Tue 10-Oct-17 20:21:43

@Badders08 @iamapixiebutnotaniceone surely it’s too late to be implantation? I am approx. 15 DPO as I remember the ovulation pains at CD14. I have been pregnant before and had implantation pain but nothing like this. This has had me bent over double crying with pain. I am worried but trying not to worry too much! X

Badders08 Tue 10-Oct-17 20:27:47

Trapped wind?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now