Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Sharp stabbing pains no period

(5 Posts)
ceejla Tue 10-Oct-17 20:16:39

Hi all,

I was due on my period between yesterday and tomorrow (cycles 26-28 days). I’ve been having cramping for a few days, yesterday it began to get worse (like AF pains). Today I had the tiniest of pink CM (thought it was the start of AF) and tonight out of nowhere I started with severe sharp/stabbing pains in one side, like I had been stabbed! It now come and goes and tends to come when I am stood up. I am also very very sore to touch on that side. It’s like I can pin point it down to one single spot.

Anyone else suffered anything similar?! I have no other symptoms. I am trying not to think about ectopic as if I am PG, I’d only just be 4 weeks...help?!

Badders08 Tue 10-Oct-17 20:18:10

Implantation?

iamapixiebutnotaniceone Tue 10-Oct-17 20:19:09

Possibly implantation? Or late ovulation? Wait a few more days and test first wee in the morning. Until then Google furiously to satisfy your need to know one way or another! grin

ceejla Tue 10-Oct-17 20:21:43

@Badders08 @iamapixiebutnotaniceone surely it’s too late to be implantation? I am approx. 15 DPO as I remember the ovulation pains at CD14. I have been pregnant before and had implantation pain but nothing like this. This has had me bent over double crying with pain. I am worried but trying not to worry too much! X

Badders08 Tue 10-Oct-17 20:27:47

Trapped wind?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: