Talk

Advanced search

Help!

(8 Posts)
MissSophieB397 Mon 09-Oct-17 18:55:22

Just received a BFP tonight after a visit to the doctors due to painful boobs, back ache and just not feeling myself however I also have had light bleeding for a few days, not as heavy as a period nor as long as a period. Following twinges and pulls too, did anyone else have this but still had a healthy pregnancy?? So worried in case I’ve miscarried. Going for some tests tomorrow also to confirm all!

4thtime Mon 09-Oct-17 18:57:57

If you have just got that bfp and u have already been bleeding I'd say everything's fine! Bleeding can happen in pregnancy and be fine, fingers crossed for you x

MissSophieB397 Mon 09-Oct-17 18:59:23

Thank you, still in shock but hopefully all is okay. I’ve just got my BFP tonight didn’t even know I was pregnant I just went to the doctors because I was concerned with light bleeding and all the pregnancy symptoms, he didn’t do the test I did one out of curiosity was going to go for blood tests tomorrow for HCG. I hope all is going to be fine! smile

4thtime Mon 09-Oct-17 20:53:54

Have u had pain/cramping/clots? Do u know how far along you are? X

MissSophieB397 Mon 09-Oct-17 21:04:59

No no clots nor pain just a bit of tugging but no where near as bad as period pains. And I guesstimate about 4 weeks smile

Lorddenning1 Mon 09-Oct-17 21:29:25

I bled with my first baby, it's very common actually in early pregnant smile

MissSophieB397 Mon 09-Oct-17 21:34:25

Thank you Lord! Just worried with this being unexpected too xx

Lorddenning1 Mon 09-Oct-17 23:11:17

Whatever you do don't google it sad you will drive yourself mad, congratulations and keep us updated xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now