Talk

Advanced search

I THINK IM PREGNANT

(9 Posts)
Ellishannah19 Sun 08-Oct-17 14:47:30

ive been trying and just doesnt seem real can these be false im so new to this please help xx and how do you work out how far you are x i am 1 day late today x i just need confirmation im 100% pregnant from experienced mommys

Snipples Sun 08-Oct-17 14:54:53

If you're one day late then broadly speaking you're about 4+1 weeks pregnant. Those tests are pretty definitive. You're definitely pregnant!

margaritasbythesea Sun 08-Oct-17 14:57:53

That´s a hilarious photo! Yes, you are pregnant!

Ellishannah19 Sun 08-Oct-17 15:01:06

Aww girls thankyou xx haha i know im stupid arnt i i have read far to many things xx my cycles are only 23 days sometimes 24 bang on had a very sharp pain about 10dpo it felt like an electric shock on my right side im guessing that was implantation maybe x so what do i have to do now xx blush

Tentomidnight Sun 08-Oct-17 15:01:38

Haha, that was me, multiple tests all lined up, in date order, on the bathroom shelf grin

Congratulations, you are 100% pregnant!

BriechonCheese Sun 08-Oct-17 15:05:23

grin

Ellishannah19 Sun 08-Oct-17 15:06:52

Haha did you xx i nearly bloody fell off the toilet x we got married in may began trying to be exact 18th july x people saying 2 weeks preg another 3 and then 4 xx im going to go with this lady as im not sure how to do it x is it normal to have like a little cramp not period like a warm cramp and then occasional twinges i felt sick today thought nothing of it tho xxx and do i need to call the doctors what the hell do i say haha

follybodger Sun 08-Oct-17 15:08:14

Congrats.

As for what to do now. Make an appointment with your GP in the next week or two so they can get you in the system. You pretty much don't need to do anything after that until you get you 12 week scan then they see you in outpatients every 4 weeks to start with decreasing to weekly by the end of the pregnancy.

Just eat well and take follic acid congrats again flowers

Ellishannah19 Sun 08-Oct-17 15:14:19

Thank you xcc ok ill do that tomorow xx so what does 4 +1 mean xxx if my cycles are 23 days my last period for 2 days was 16th september 2017 least i can give doc some facts hahah i love this site your all lovely and very helpful thank you tbusmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now