Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Positive pregnancy?

(7 Posts)
Ruth2425 Sun 08-Oct-17 13:46:18

First response taken 10 dpo - do u think it's a positive? Period is due in three days..

Blondie87 Sun 08-Oct-17 13:49:36

I can see a second line!

Stickaforkinimdone Sun 08-Oct-17 14:06:08

Totally positive! My first pregnancy test with DC2 looked like this at 6 days before my period was due

Do another either first thing tomorrow morning or perhaps Tuesday morning just to be sure

Congrats!

Ellishannah19 Sun 08-Oct-17 14:41:11

Hey girls xx im 26 and trying for our first baby xx i think im pregnant by these tests i literally feel like i need confirmation and what do i do now xx no one knows other than hubby but what do i do now im 1 day late

AssassinatedBeauty Sun 08-Oct-17 15:04:22

@Ellishannah19 I'd say you were pregnant, those tests are pretty clear. You should find out from your GP what their procedure is for early pregnancy. Some will want you to directly contact the midwife team, others the GP will refer you. I just dropped into the GPs surgery and asked at reception, or you could give them a ring. Other than that, take folic acid/pregnancy vitamins and that's about it.

Ellishannah19 Sun 08-Oct-17 15:12:03

Aww thats lovely to reply it puts my heart at rest i did another one this morning xx those tests were done at 825pm friday night xx wink

sazzle3 Sun 08-Oct-17 18:34:12

@Ellishannah19 I think all those tests are Deffo positive smilesmile. Good luck and stop testing lol xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now