Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

In case anyone is interested...

(20 Posts)
Bubblegum89 Tue 03-Oct-17 22:20:00

I started writing a blog about all this BS. If anyone is interested in taking a look, here’s the link smile

Hope

Bubblegum89 Tue 03-Oct-17 22:20:55

This is okay to post here. Stupid thing posted before I could finish!!

talesfrommyuterus.wordpress.com

BlueeSpottyTiger Tue 03-Oct-17 22:45:25

Hey bubble 🖑 I'll have a read!
How are you getting on? Xx

Bubblegum89 Tue 03-Oct-17 22:47:23

Thanks bluee smile I’m doing okay but yesterday was period day so was pretty miserable. Hope you are well! xx

BlueeSpottyTiger Tue 03-Oct-17 22:57:58

wow! Love how honest you are grin i enjoyed reading it!
Do you write many?
Aww man period day sucks! 👎👊
I'm okay i guess! I just lost another pregnancy this time at 12+5...26 days ago which was awful but back at this ttc malarkey. 5dpo now and crossing my fingers! Sighhhhh
Are you on any ttc bus threads still? Xx

Bubblegum89 Tue 03-Oct-17 23:27:45

Oh gosh, I’m so sorry to hear that sad I hope you’re doing as okay as you can be and you’re being kind to yourself.

And thank you, I’ll be keeping this blog updated as I go through all my tests and everything. I’m on the November Bus now, cycle 11 so far. I’ll keep everything crossed that this is a good month for you!! xx

BlueeSpottyTiger Wed 04-Oct-17 14:47:20

Honestly I'm okay smile Just trying to get on with things!
Ohhh! I'll keep watch then! Goodluck with all your tests xx

Bubblegum89 Wed 04-Oct-17 15:04:08

Glad you’re doing okay smile and thank you! New post up today too smile xx

BlueeSpottyTiger Wed 04-Oct-17 17:01:02

Added your blogs to my favourites star xx

Bubblegum89 Wed 04-Oct-17 17:02:49

Aw thank you smile xx

bloobree Thu 05-Oct-17 02:09:10

Hey!

Absolutely laaarrrvvee your first blog post! insert usual laughy-crying face I'll be keeping an eye out for new ones. Always wanted to write a blog but just don't think I'm creative enough 'cause they just don't don't seem to flow well like yours. Made me laugh anyways.

Just joined mumsnet tonight as I took my last pill about a week ago. I know I have plenty of time to wait but thought I'd join anyway. I've been in the ttc phase before, so I totally relate, but that didn't work out for a few different reasons and I'm trying my best to be totally mellow this time round... Fingers crossed. Gonna have to familiarise with all the abbreviations again though!

Good luck with everything! I'll be following smile

Bubblegum89 Thu 05-Oct-17 15:15:09

Aww thank you bloobree smile I’ll be posting pretty much every day, I’m putting a post up later on this evening too. Glad you like it! I started mainly because I hate feeling like I’m alone but also because I just couldn’t really find anything lighthearted about ttc, it was always so very medical and serious haha.

Ooh good luck with ttc, I hope it goes well for you this time! I’m not going to lie, it’s a nightmare at times isn’t it?? But hopefully we will finally get something good at the end of it all smile

sazzle3 Thu 05-Oct-17 20:18:59

Can u post the link again it won’t load.
@BlueeSpottyTiger how are u doing it’s (sazwest) sazzle3 xx

BlueeSpottyTiger Thu 05-Oct-17 21:11:05

Hey saz, You need to copy into browser it's not a link.
I'm okay thankyou. how are you getting on? Xx

sazzle3 Thu 05-Oct-17 21:47:14

Oh I will do it and have a look.
Yeh I’m good still not fallen pregnant this is month 9 of trying 😢. I’m starting to give up hope. Ovia says my fertile window starts tomorrow so let’s see what this month brings . How are you doing xxx

Bubblegum89 Thu 05-Oct-17 21:55:40

Hey sazzle yeah I couldn’t post it as a link. Just copy and paste it into your browser smile I’ve just put up a new post, there’s 5 in total, just work your way up from the bottom.

Hope you’re both doing okay. I’m now in month 11 of ttc. I honestly don’t know how those ladies who have been doing this for years cope!! xxx

sazzle3 Thu 05-Oct-17 22:37:51

@Bubblegum89 I will give them a read tomorrow 🙂.
I know yeh it’s 9 months for me ( could of had a baby and given birth lol) it’s driving me crazy aswell hats of to all these women who try for 2+ years and more. It took me 6 months to fall with my youngest she’s 6 in December I thought it coz I was overweight that I didn’t fall with her so I started slimming world lost a stone and fell pregnant with her lol. So tomorrow I’m rejoining slimming world hoping the same happens again HAHA xxx

Bubblegum89 Thu 05-Oct-17 23:37:12

Aw you’ll have to let me know when you’ve had a read smile

And I got pregnant with my daughter after missing one birth control pill. I was 18, just started university, living in student halls... I wasn’t 100% not ready for a baby. Now, ten years later, I’m absolutely ready and nothing is happening. It’s so frustrating! Hopefully you’ll get your bfp really soon smile xxx

juneybean Fri 06-Oct-17 12:35:14

Haha love it! Ought to start my own blog, it's a bloody tedious journey that needs a bit of fun and joking around it otherwise we'd go insane!

Bubblegum89 Fri 06-Oct-17 13:05:46

Haha thanks juneybean you’re so right, if we didn’t laugh about it, we’d just spend all the time crying grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now