Talk

Advanced search

Squinter?

(10 Posts)
Glomerulus Tue 03-Oct-17 09:16:29

Morning,

Would anyone mind having a look at this? Not sure if I'm just staring at the indent on this strip but I've convinced myself that there's something there...

TIA

MeriReu Tue 03-Oct-17 09:51:02

Can't see a pink line but can see the indent. I'd say negative - sorry. X

curliegirlie Tue 03-Oct-17 12:23:10

What dpo are you? Internet cheapy early lines are so hard to call. With my first one with my daughter I found it so difficult to work out whether it had colour to it. It clearly must have done!

I think the fact that your camera has picked it up could be a good sign. Fingers crossed!

Glomerulus Tue 03-Oct-17 13:06:02

Thanks for the replies. I think I'm 11dpo (don't normally track that closely though) - it's a fairly crappy camera as well so I was surprised to see something show up. Think I might need to give it a few days...

curliegirlie Tue 03-Oct-17 15:24:43

My mega squinter was 11dpo, but it became much clearer a couple of days later.

AmyB1986 Tue 03-Oct-17 15:55:50

I can see a shadow of a line on your test. Mine looked exactly the same on an ic at 11dpo but was clear as day on a frer.

Glomerulus Tue 03-Oct-17 16:06:23

Hmm interesting. Was hoping not to cave into a frer this early but it's that or wait a couple more days I guess! Only have ICs in the house so will have to wait another day at least...!

Glomerulus Sat 07-Oct-17 14:49:13

Ok, I'm now officially late. Before I go and waste money on frers, can someone please have a look at these and give me a virtual slap? Thanks!

Justwaitingforaline Sat 07-Oct-17 15:08:03

Sorry Glomer, I can’t see anything 🙁

CaptainsCat Sat 07-Oct-17 15:11:18

I can see the indent line I think, it looks white rather than pink.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now