Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Virtual slap needed

(11 Posts)
lookingforthecorkscrew Mon 02-Oct-17 17:05:01

I'm 7 DPO and even though I KNOW it's too early to test I really want to POAS. Please talk sense into me.

VJONES1985 Mon 02-Oct-17 17:08:51

I've literally just posted the same thing. I'm 7dpo and already caved in - just tested and, surprise surprise, I got this...

intelligentPutty Mon 02-Oct-17 19:09:17

Don't do it!!!
Tie your hands. Wait until Saturday.
You'll be soo much happier u did.

lookingforthecorkscrew Mon 02-Oct-17 19:21:43

I will try! I haven't done one today. Proud of myself for that. 👏

Littlemissvictoria1990 Mon 02-Oct-17 23:34:57

grin Must admit this tickled me.

PrimeraVez Tue 03-Oct-17 05:30:01

I'm 8dpo and also tested. Obviously BFN. And now I'm all sad thinking I'm out for the month even though I know it means nothing!

lookingforthecorkscrew Tue 03-Oct-17 07:42:07

Ahhhh Primera... so easily done. I'm 8 dpo today and haven't peed yet this morning. So obvs want to do a FMU POAS.

PinkChocolatex Tue 03-Oct-17 11:17:24

Ugh I've done the same...POAS this morning at 7 dpo - again negative ...I read elsewhere that some people have got faint lines at this point so probably best not to get my hopes up for this cycle! I swear that my boobs seem 'heavier' but that might be because of AF the witch!!!!

lookingforthecorkscrew Tue 03-Oct-17 17:19:25

Of course I POAS today. Of course it was a BFN. 🙈

SophieT83 Tue 03-Oct-17 17:54:10

So glad I'm not the only one. I'm 7dpo and I 'feel' pregnant. The big indicator for me is sore and heavy-feeling boobs, which I've only ever had before during my first pregnancy (never got them when on my period) I had a missed miscarriage with my first (most recent) pregnancy so it's possible that it's just my hormones playing tricks on me but I can't help feeling a bit hopeful

lookingforthecorkscrew Fri 06-Oct-17 11:35:03

Well, this happened

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: