Talk

Advanced search

3 random positive ovulation tests in a week?

(6 Posts)
Newmummy0306 Sun 01-Oct-17 13:47:01

Help!

So I had a positive test Sunday, then again Friday and today! All negative in between? So confused!

I'm breastfeeding and my periods haven't started again yet so I have no idea on my cycle so have been testing every day just in case and have had these 3 odd days!?

Anyone offer any reasons? Oh and I did a pregnancy test today which was negative 🤔

Thanks!

physicskate Sun 01-Oct-17 14:16:15

Body keeps trying to ovulate? Do you have pcos?

Newmummy0306 Sun 01-Oct-17 15:36:51

Surely not 3 times in 8 days though? No, no pcos.

stillvicarinatutu Sun 01-Oct-17 23:04:37

get a more accurate opk.

Dani29c Tue 24-Oct-17 11:32:54

Hello i am after some advice on ovulation tests i have been testing since wed up to today i have had positive results on day fri and sat and today but i felt like i ovulated early which was on sat/sun had light cramping i was lightly spotting and sorry for ott info but had diarrhea both days as well and today got the darkest results as well on test strips but dont have any ovulation symptoms but am due to ovulate today cd 18 i have a 32 day cycle due to ov day cd 18 but felt lile i ovulated cd 15/16 i am confused have i actualy ovulated yet ir about to ovulate anyone had similar situation here are photo of the test results in order from wed to today (tuesday) the last 3 after the blue strip test are all from today as i wanted to re test to make sure

physicskate Tue 24-Oct-17 14:01:52

None of those are quite positive...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now