Talk

Advanced search

November Bus

(1000 Posts)
Aph413 Sun 01-Oct-17 10:42:14

October has only just begun but it's not the month for me so here is the November Bus ready for anyone to join me

TTC: #1
Cycle: #2
BFP due: 5th November (go me)

DoAsDreamersDo Sun 01-Oct-17 10:52:12

Hey, I'm on the October bus, but due to a rather long cycle last month AF is due anytime between 24th and 30th October, so I'm looking more towards November before testing anyway. I've got about a week until I'm due to ovulate and it feels like it's going to be a long month!!!!

I'm 33, TTC #1 and I'm on cycle 5.

Aph413 Sun 01-Oct-17 13:02:15

I'm also on the October bus at the moment but I had a negative frer this morning at either 12 or 20 dpo depending on which bit of my chart I believe so I'm definitely out for October. Still waiting for AF to turn up so I'll be well into November with my next cycle

Steaksauce Sun 01-Oct-17 13:41:39

Hey, I'm joining this bus as I seem to straddle months. Af has arrived this morning and I have a 29 day cycle so I'm kind of still on the October bus.

I'm 37
TTC #1
Cycle 4

Aph413 Sun 01-Oct-17 17:22:33

Hi steaksauce hopefully you don't need to come join us at the end of the month.

Louise142 Sun 01-Oct-17 17:50:32

October is unlikely for me as I'm still waiting for my first period after coming off the pill in August. Fingers crossed November is our lucky month😁
TTC #1
CYCLE 2

Aph413 Sun 01-Oct-17 18:12:31

Louise I'm waiting for my first after coil removal in August. It's not a fun game anymore I know it's going to be a big one and I want it to be over so I can get my BFP

Louise142 Sun 01-Oct-17 18:22:44

APH413 I am hating this waiting game. I have been using ovulation stickas and tgey are showing all negatives. I'm so worried things won't return to normal x

Aph413 Sun 01-Oct-17 19:04:18

Snap Louise I used clear blue advanced digital and got 12 days of high and no peak. Used internet cheap ones at the same time and no positive tests either. It's been a bit worrying but I've just been told to wait it out which isn't helpful

Louise142 Sun 01-Oct-17 19:13:30

Have you taken pregnancy tests too. I have took two as hate not knowing and think there could be a small chance we could fall pregnant without having a period x

Aph413 Sun 01-Oct-17 19:15:05

Far too many. I took the first 3 weeks after coil removal as advised by the nurse who removed it. Took a few around the time I was expecting a period and a final first response today before giving up on the cycle and deciding to wait for a period

Louise142 Sun 01-Oct-17 19:22:38

I'm glad I'm not the only one! every twinge makes me think I'm pregnant. Have you been back to the dictors to ask about owriod? i am going tk get a doctors appointment if my period doesn't appear by 3 months x

Aph413 Sun 01-Oct-17 19:42:22

Well it's only been 5 weeks so far so I'm leaving it a bit. Im mostly concerned because even with the coil I would get monthly cramps when my period would've been due but once the coil was removed I haven't even had that.

Louise142 Sun 01-Oct-17 19:47:32

I'm sure it's just our bodies taking time to adjust and things will go back to normal soon. I have everything crossed for you x

Fia256 Sun 01-Oct-17 20:08:19

I’m just going to hop on this bus now. Thought we might of been in for a chance this month but no, spotting picking up just like it usually does pre af!

Feeling a bit down tonight about it all. If we’d conceived this month, my due date would have been exactly a year to the day that we lost our little boy at 16 weeks in June this year. He was also due in November, and I really didn’t think I’d be posting on a November thread ttc sad

I’m sure a lot of this tonight is just pmt, but it definitely does make it that little bit more difficult

Aph413 Sun 01-Oct-17 20:14:25

So sorry about your little boy Fia I just saw your post about your squinted on the October bus so I'm sorry to see you over here. Fingers crossed for you and I hope you start to feel better

Louise142 Sun 01-Oct-17 20:22:46

So sorry Fia, I really hope you have some good news soon x

TakingtheLeap Mon 02-Oct-17 18:29:38

Hello! DH and I are currently hanging round the November bus stop, working ourselves up to actually get on. grin

TTC #1
Cycle #1!

That said one of the reasons I'm only 90% sure we'll be on the bus is because although we planned to start now these past few months have been ridiculously busy for us -- so even if we do go for it I'm not sure we'll find much time to DTD in November. hmm

loobylou124 Mon 02-Oct-17 18:59:38

Sign me up to the bus!

Ttc #1
Cycle #4

Have a notion of chilling out a bit this month and just winging it. No keeping track of which CD I am, and just having as much nookie as we can stand! Good luck and positive vibes to all ... we're all heroes! Who's joining me in a huge gin and tonic to start the cycle off (because we can, so there! 😉) X

Bubblegum89 Mon 02-Oct-17 19:04:08

Hi all,

Really don’t want to be in here (no offence haha) but AF finally showed up today after being 3 days late and actually giving me hope for once.

I’m 28
TTC #2
Cycle 11

Hope you all get your BFP’s in November smile

Aph413 Mon 02-Oct-17 20:15:45

Not sure about gin looby but I definitely need a drink.
I'd love to stop cycle tracking but that would involve my cycle starting for me in the first place, I know I didn't ovulate in cycle 1 so I'm sat waiting for cycle 2 to turn up to get the party started

Louise142 Mon 02-Oct-17 20:40:12

I'm also sitting here literally begging for my first AF to arrive....stopped the pill 8 weeks ago😯 Still have a little glimmer of hope tgat you can ovulate before period arrives and there is a tiny chance I could still get pregnant! I agree a great big gin is needed!!

Fia256 Tue 03-Oct-17 12:17:43

AF officially here in full swing! I’m really really hoping it happens for us this month for a lot of reasons. Biggest one being getting a bfp the month I was supposed to be due would be amazing, and secondly, it would mean a July baby, which means being off work in time for the summer holidays! grin

Hulaballoo Tue 03-Oct-17 14:08:04

I'm on November bus...cd 3 ( well barely as af unusually light)
Ttc #3
Cycle #4
Mmc in December at 11w..

katered4 Tue 03-Oct-17 14:58:36

Hi there!

First time TTC for me.

AF arrived today so I would love to hop on the November bus smile.

TTC: #1
Cycle: 1
BFP due: 7th November

Fingers crossed everyone, hopefully this is a lucky month ❤️

This thread is not accepting new messages.