Talk

Advanced search

Two week wait impatience

(70 Posts)
Jadeyfuss96 Mon 25-Sep-17 19:30:12

Anyone else becoming impatient waiting for AF to decide whether to visit or not? I only ovulated yesterday but i'm already symptom checking so I can already tell that this is going to be a long two weeks. Hoping theres someone else out there that's going through the same thing so I don't go crazy alonesmile

Pumpkinbee Mon 25-Sep-17 19:37:14

Yep I totally am. I'm only 3/4 days post ovulation and I have no idea how I'm going to cope another week without knowing. Google is both my friend and enemy right now.

JadeA021 Mon 25-Sep-17 19:44:52

I'm exactly the same, I've gone from doing 2 maybe even 3 ovulation tests a day and knowing slightly where I am to now being completely in the dark and having to wait. It doesn't help that i'm the most impatient person in the world. Glad someone else is like me and Symptom checks all the time. I've currently got quite bad lower back ache and feel really sick? Don't know whether that's normal or not.

hayleyfx Mon 25-Sep-17 20:59:01

Trust me I know exactly how you feel, the days drag so much during the TWW! Luckily for me I only have 2 days until af is due but have this gut feeling that it will show and this month is not my month, been symptom checking everyday of the TWW and it's not helped my sanity! Lol. Good luck I hope you all get a BFP this month smile

AyeWhySwim Mon 25-Sep-17 21:09:53

I totally empathise. It's awful. I'm about 9 dpo with REALLY irregular periods so can't judge by due date of AF. I have loads of cheapie pregnancy tests though so am testing every morning even though I know it will be negative, just to hold off the craziness! I'm thinking that by now I would have had a faint line if it was going to be positive so hope is dwindling for me. Good luck everyone.

JadeA021 Mon 25-Sep-17 21:16:55

Well I've just recently come off the depo so last months AF was my first since stopping it in April, the ovulation tests were coming back dark but not quite positive but I'm hoping for a BFP but I know I'm going to end up getting my hopes up and it's going to be negative, But fingers crossed.

AyeWhySwim Mon 25-Sep-17 21:19:45

If you don't know when AF is due how many days post ovulation should a bfp start to show? I feel in the dark with all this

JadeA021 Mon 25-Sep-17 21:27:47

I've been guessing it's 2 weeks that's what everything I've read has said (I might be wrongblush) but I suppose if you have irregular periods I'm not sure how you'd work it out. Sorry I can't be much help with that one, But hopefully one morning soon you'll take a test and you'll get the BFP you've been looking forsmile

AyeWhySwim Mon 25-Sep-17 21:34:52

Thank you smile

Fayemay27 Mon 25-Sep-17 22:23:49

Hello!

I'm in the same boat, I ovulated Saturday so 2dpo and already symptom spotting! Cycle 11 for us and first month using clearblue adv opk. I am so impatient already!

Lilypad15 Mon 25-Sep-17 22:28:12

I’m 10dpo after ovulating 5 days later than usual. I’m already getting a bit crampy so not feeling hopeful sad

AyeWhySwim Mon 25-Sep-17 22:37:54

🤞🤞🤞

JadeA021 Tue 26-Sep-17 13:04:33

I'll be completely honest I've never done the ovulation testing before now so i'm not actually sure what i'm supposed to be looking out for. I ovulated on Sunday but today I feel so tired and bloated and I keep getting twinges in my lower stomach. I don't know whether that's a normal part of ovulation? because I cant say I've ever noticed it before but I've never actually been looking out for it (If you know what I meanblush)

AyeWhySwim Wed 27-Sep-17 09:16:12

How's everyone?
I'm now 10dpo and nothing sad Guessing that's me out for this month.

hayleyfx Wed 27-Sep-17 11:29:36

@AyeWhy yeah pretty sure I'm out this month too, AF due tomorrow and got a BFN this morning sad oh well! Good luck everyone!

upsydaisies Wed 27-Sep-17 11:56:47

Can I join please. I’m just friendless right now and don’t want to symptom spot. I THINK my AF is due Friday-Sunday but my cycle is varied and off. We have been ttc since March 2015 but no luck so I don’t like getting hopes up. I’ve also been super stressed this month too which will have made it hard.

JadeA021 Wed 27-Sep-17 12:56:02

I'm only 3dpo but I've woken up really crampy each day I don't know whether that's normalsad( Symptom spotting is like my worst problem right now, every small feeling I'm putting into Google and it's getting out of hand now🙈 I still have 11/12 days before AF is due. But hopefully AF doesn't appear this weekend for you and you get the BFP you've been hoping forsmile

Fayemay27 Wed 27-Sep-17 16:03:30

Hi @upsydaisies smile

@hayleyfx @AyeWhySwim You are not out until af appears! 10 dpo is still early, please don't give up.

I am finding it very hard not to symptom spot I am only 4dpo and already convinced af is on her way.

@JadeA021 I know exactly what you mean it's hard to know what is a new symptom and what has always been there if you have never looked for it before.

JadeA021 Wed 27-Sep-17 16:07:31

@fayemay27 I've woken up this morning with the worst headache known to man and no painkiller is shifting it and I feel really tired and Nauseous. I still have a long time to wait and I just feel horrendous😷

hayleyfx Wed 27-Sep-17 17:37:03

@Fayemay27 thanks that's given me a little bit of hope, I'll wait to see if af appears in the next few days smile

LittleGoose Wed 27-Sep-17 19:10:50

Can I join you guys? Had my implant out 13th Sep and pretty sure I ovulated Sunday 24th. Symptom spotting already hmm no idea when my period is due having been on the implant for 2 years and the mini pill prior to that. Going to try hold out for the full two weeks and test next weekend if AF hasn't made an appearance before then!

JadeA021 Wed 27-Sep-17 19:26:42

@Littlegoose I was in the same boat but with the Depo, I was supposed to go back in April for another injection but never went and I started taking Folic acid tablets at the beginning of August and my period came at the beginning of September and I ovulated straight away. I definitely advise taking them and hopefully you'll get the BFP that you've been waiting for soonsmile)

LittleGoose Wed 27-Sep-17 20:32:47

@JadeA021 thank you! I started taking pregnancy vitamins when we decided we were going to start trying so fingers crossed! smile

CatJ21 Wed 27-Sep-17 20:49:39

Could I be pregnant?

upsydaisies Wed 27-Sep-17 21:05:29

@CatJ21 could you?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now