Talk

Advanced search

Stressed

(13 Posts)
bluees Sat 23-Sep-17 16:08:39

Hello all.
I am bit upset at the moment. Long story short. I was on mini pill which I stopped on 19th august. Since then I did not have period since. Initially i have dizziness and was off from some food but now this feeling is almost gone. 

Since last week my boobs are really sore. Do not want to touch 😡
Frustrating thing is, I thought I might be expecting. Done tests but all -ve 😔. I went to dr. She said try test after one week which i did but again -ve
I am going crazy that what is happening 😒please anyone guide
Last urine test I did on tuesday was -ve 😔

Misssmoo Sat 23-Sep-17 16:42:12

This is a side effect of stopping the mini pull I was like this for about 3 weeks and had every single symptom xxx

MrsCK Sat 23-Sep-17 16:50:10

I came off the implant around the same time as you. Got my period back today. Fingers crossed it won't be long for you x

bluees Sat 23-Sep-17 19:30:07

Ok thanks for reply. Hopefully will be ok 😔

Pumpkin18 Mon 25-Sep-17 19:44:20

Definitely symptoms of coming off the mini pill. I was on it for 8 years and was convinced I was pregnant when I came off it as had lots of symptoms. It's just hormones and your body getting back to normal

Louise142 Mon 25-Sep-17 19:49:19

I had similar when I stopped the pill on August 13th. I'm still waiting for my first period and have no idea if I'm ovulating. It is really stressful as you worry your body will never go back to normal. I have done lots of reading and it is very common that your period takes a while to come back x

VJONES1985 Mon 25-Sep-17 19:52:24

Have you considered charting your temperature and cervical mucus? Maybe using ovulation kits? They can all help you to see whether ovulation is happening or has happened, as it may be that you're hearing up to ovulate. Not the same thing but when I came off the pill, it took three months for my cycle to settle down.

bluees Mon 25-Sep-17 20:48:03

3months. Thats really surprises me. I was on pill since august 2016 then came off in jan 2017. Conceived in march but had miscarriage. Then i was scared to conceive again. I thiught may be i am not ready so if i try now it might happen ( miscarriage) so I started pill. So came off again in august as my hubby wanted baby. 😒
I tried ovulation test on sunday it was -ve so far no period 😔

Pumpkin18 Mon 25-Sep-17 21:23:11

Don't beat yourself up, it really does take a while to get back to normal, just give it time and relax about it x

VJONES1985 Mon 25-Sep-17 21:47:31

Oh yes, sorry, just remembered that you mentioned opks in your post. Anyway, it takes a while for all those hormones to leave your system. Give it a while, I'm sure it's all good.

bluees Wed 27-Sep-17 06:54:02

😱😨 tested this morning. Store bought pregnancy test then clear blue

bluees Wed 27-Sep-17 06:55:30

1-2 week’s according to clear blue

BougieQueen Thu 28-Sep-17 11:41:00

Well congratulations! Looks like a bun in the oven. flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now