Talk

Advanced search

Does this look like a BFP

(15 Posts)
AllyBali123 Thu 21-Sep-17 23:27:18

I'm not due till Saturday but caved and did a Superdrug early response tonight! Nothing showed so stuck in my drawer, had a look there and think I can see a faint line?? It's been a few hours so I know I shouldn't have! I'm getting period type cramping so is prob just an evap line?

dontbesillyhenry Thu 21-Sep-17 23:36:14

Yes congrats 😀

Hulaballoo Thu 21-Sep-17 23:49:27

Personally I would do another as it was left for a few hours.

Just for peace of mind... Not sure it would still be reliable?

TheVanguardSix Thu 21-Sep-17 23:53:00

I was about to say yes but do another one in the morning. It's probably an evap line if it showed up ages after you took the test.

AllyBali123 Fri 22-Sep-17 00:03:23

Everything I've been googling says Superdrug ones can do that, it just hasn't happened to me before that's why I was unsure. I stupidly put it away after about 3 mins so it could have shown up within the 10. I will just wait a few days and see if af shows up.

2furbabies Fri 22-Sep-17 02:08:36

I can't believe they are still selling those tests !!! Outrageous!!! The only test on the market that will 100% give you a false
Positive

Misssmoo Fri 22-Sep-17 07:41:04

It looks as though there is a line but I'm ot sure if I can see colour to it cc

1stX Fri 22-Sep-17 09:15:46

If it didn't show up within the specified time its invalid. Sorry. that doesn't mean you're not though. Wait till Saturday and use a more reliable brand. Good luck x

BastardGoDarkly Fri 22-Sep-17 09:18:54

Yeah, there's a reason there's a time limit.

Try again in a few days.

Good luck!

CL1982 Sun 24-Sep-17 17:03:51

Looks good! Repeat in a few days but looks like the real deal.

Dazzlindan Sun 24-Sep-17 17:07:24

Hi guys I was wondering if anyone could help? I did two Tesco hpts last night. Thought I could see something faint on both of them. Waited until the 10 minute development time was up and then opened the test and I have two thick faint blue lines? I took a frer the morning after not fmu and negative? Are these blue evaps? Or was the frer faulty as I've heard they can be? Any help would be very much appreciated

AllyBali123 Sun 24-Sep-17 17:16:24

Def looks like there are lines there Dazz! Is your af late yet?

I should have had mine yesterday or today at latest and still nothing 😔 I didn't use opks this month but I had ewcm exactly two weeks ago so that was last time we bbd! Had a break since then as all this ttc has tired us both out, it's been 2.5 years sad

I bought some cheapo tests from savers and did one this morn but bfn, they were 20miu ones. I'm still cramping on and off, going to try and leave it a few days before testing again just in the hope that i did ovulate a bit later and hubbys swimmers managed to last a few days to!!

Dazzlindan Sun 24-Sep-17 17:23:45

My cycles are so irregular I don't know I'm on cd40 now so I've probably missed it. But why did frer say nothing? Well I don't know I've attached a pic.
I know how you feel it's been nearing 2 years for me too

Dazzlindan Sun 24-Sep-17 18:31:11

I'm wondering whether to call the doctor tomorrow to see what they say because usually you would take one, see a line and then know your pregnant which is what I would have done with these. It's the frer that's thrown me

AllyBali123 Sun 24-Sep-17 18:47:45

Yeah dazz if the frer hasn't come up positive then I'd say prob not or it's too early to tell. These tests could be like my test above and not accurate sad maybe try another frer in a few days?

My cycles are usually 26-28 days but I have been known to have the odd month that is a bit longer so I'm guessing this is probably just one of these months! I just hate not knowing sad our body's like to play tricks on us! I've been feeling tired all day and have a headache, so so wish it is pregnancy related but I've practically given up hope now! Have previously had an ectopic pregnancy so I'm also worried that I could have another one and that's what's causing me to have a delayed bfp.......who knows!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now