Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

TTC - Best books to read

(7 Posts)
Pickle0 Wed 13-Sep-17 18:00:51

Please give me your book recommendations!! I'm new here and looking to get clued up on everything!! I have read up on Sperm Meets Egg plan that some one else recommended, so thanks for that! Looking to download best ones to kindle!! TIA!!

Pickle0 Wed 13-Sep-17 19:00:18

BUMP

Merrz Fri 06-Oct-17 12:21:57

I have just come across this thread and also keen to know any recommendations? Anyone?

Hippychic18 Fri 06-Oct-17 16:22:28

Emma cannon - baby making bible
In fact all her books are great
Xxx

Hulaballoo Fri 06-Oct-17 16:45:00

I've just bought taking charge of your fertility 😳 it's a big heavy textbook type book... And to be honest lots of people say it's great but I haven't gotten on with it... Not an easy bed time read... So I'm also keen on a Kindle version book that's good. 😁

Snoozycat Sat 07-Oct-17 19:36:23

When I first started TTC I read a whole bunch of different books. This one was an ebook from my local library which was super handy:

Mayo Clinic guide to fertility and conception [electronic resource] / medical editors Jani R. Jensen, M.D., Elizabeth (Ebbie) A. Stewart, M.D

BertieBotts Sat 07-Oct-17 19:37:57

It's not a book but I really liked the education files in the fertility friend app. It's also available as a free ebook if you prefer. Easy to understand and digest. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now