Talk

Advanced search

TTC #1 - 10 dpo

(7 Posts)
Marigold83 Fri 18-Aug-17 16:07:24

Hi, we're ttc #1, first month of proper trying. I'm now 10 dpo and for the last week I haven't been able to stop taking hpt! Symptom spotting all over the place, but still a bfn today sad Af due on Sunday 20th. Is anyone else in the same boat? Do you think there is still a chance for my bfp this month?

dowhatyouwish Fri 18-Aug-17 17:35:26

Many people don't get a BFP until the day AF is due. There is still hope.

Marigold83 Sat 19-Aug-17 14:09:38

Ok smile thanks for your response.

spnfan Sat 19-Aug-17 14:17:13

I'm 7dpo and poas everyday until AF is due. grin

Marigold83 Sat 19-Aug-17 15:24:42

Good luck spnfan, let us know how it goes. I'm 11 dpo and still a bfn this morning sad but tomorrow's the day!

MouseLove Sat 19-Aug-17 16:44:09

Stop testing. You are going to drive yourself mad if this is only your first cycle. It can take over a year to conceive and I wouldn't want you to spend all this time and money on tests when it's not needed. You could put it towards a baby fund instead. There's no reason for early testing, you will just end up stressing out. Take this as a first lesson of parenthood... patience. Remember, you have 9 months to wait, what's another week??

Also, you would have only implanted possibly at 9DPO so doing ANY tests before then is absolutely pointless.

Good luck!!

Marigold83 Sat 19-Aug-17 17:33:59

Thanks MouseLove, you're absolute right. I'm letting the excitement take over too much, I need to calm down or I will get stressed. Patience is the key 😊

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now