Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Negative test

(3 Posts)
Kitcat159 Mon 10-Jul-17 14:26:17

Hi I'm new here
Hubby and I are TTC. We last had unprotected sex 3 weeks ago and I am 3 days late for my period.
A week ago I started getting cramps and was really down in my mood.
I have lost my appetite eating at lunch but not being able to stomach food later. I have started feeling really really sick. I have not been sick because I have a phobia of vomiting but I feel like I could easily be sick.

I noticed light spotting about 3 days ago and assumed it was my period starting but it's still very very light, hardly there. (I'm usually pretty regular)

I took a test today which was negative, partly thinking my period would start straight away cos sods law.

Is there a particular time to do tests? Like am? Pm?
I used CB easy test (not the digital one) is it worth trying different brands?
How long should I wait to try again?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm just confused as to what's going on.

And advise muchly appreciated!!

Thanks!

chowmeinchick Mon 10-Jul-17 14:33:43

It's always best to test in the mornings.

Sometimes you can get a negative on a test and it be wrong.

If your period still isn't here in a few days, try again. It's always a possibility.

I know some test are also more accurate than others (although I couldn't tell you which ones as it's been a while).

Good luck with everything.

MouseLove Mon 10-Jul-17 17:27:37

Get yourself a FRER. First response early response it's a pink dye test. And test using your first morning wee. It's the strongest you'll have. Good luck!! 😊

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now