Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Can anyone see a line?

(9 Posts)
Savelli Sat 08-Jul-17 14:23:50

I tested early (9dpo) because I ovulated late this cycle so usually I would have started AF two days ago. I know I ovulated late because of EWCM and an OPK so I assumed AF would come later than usual.

Since o I have had cramps every day and yesterday was having fanny daggers so decided to test this morning. This brand of test says it can detect pregnancy up to 6 days before AF... Anyway... Please can you lovely lot help me and tell me what you see, be brutal. In the absence of AF I'm not testing now for 3 days and don't have any left in the house thank goodness!

LaurieFairyCake Sat 08-Jul-17 14:39:22

I don't see anything yet flowers

BlueeSpottyTiger Sat 08-Jul-17 22:48:20

I can see the fainest line.. goodluck! Xx

BlueeSpottyTiger Sat 08-Jul-17 22:51:52

Here.. I've inverted it and you can see where the line is much easier xx

Savelli Sun 09-Jul-17 04:00:33

Thank you Blue! I was sure I could see something but then thought I was imagining things. Fingers crossed!

BlueeSpottyTiger Sun 09-Jul-17 09:51:17

When are you testing again? Let us know how you get on x

Savelli Sun 09-Jul-17 16:22:01

I took a first response today and got a BFN.

Savelli Mon 10-Jul-17 17:53:03

AF arrived this morning thee days early so onwards and upwards to next month now!

LaurieFairyCake Tue 11-Jul-17 06:52:31

So sorry, lots of luck for this month flowers

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: