Talk

Advanced search

Please help me I'm going insane!

(6 Posts)
StickThatInYourPipe Fri 30-Jun-17 18:31:07

Hi All

So I have been ttc for about 7 months now I'm not really a continuous symptom checker but this month I am feeling a bit odd.

I have been really weepy and tired the last 2 days and my boobs (mainly my nippples) are really quite sore; especially to the touch. This is very odd for me.

Af is due in 3 days and I couldn't resist so I took a quick cheaply coop test and BFN .

Am i out for this month?

StickThatInYourPipe Fri 30-Jun-17 20:04:28

Anyone?

MrsCharlieD Fri 30-Jun-17 20:14:20

No definitely not! At 3 days early you'd be unlikely to get a positive without fmu, you might with a Frer but I'm not sure on the sensitivity of the coop tests. Can you get a Frer? Good luck!

McTufty Fri 30-Jun-17 20:14:49

No you're not out at all! Tests are never totally reliable until the day after your period is due so it could be a false negative... try a FRER or wait till AF is due. Good luck!

RedPanda25 Fri 30-Jun-17 20:23:15

Definitely not out yet! Wait a couple of days and test again - good luck!

StickThatInYourPipe Fri 30-Jun-17 20:32:40

Thank you ladies! I feel like I'm going mad someone was rude to me at work earlier and I burst into tears! I never do that!!! Trying to push it all to the back of my mind lol it's sooo hard!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now