Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What's going on!!!!

(5 Posts)
Mathie2017 Wed 28-Jun-17 13:42:26

Hi lovely people, just a question about pregnancy tests. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Been TTC for exactly 3 years. Had round of icsi where embys had to be frozen because of polyps. Had polyp removed and then frozen embryo transferred which failed. Decided to take a breather from it all as we're moving house.
Anyways I'm on day 30, so consider myself only a day or two late. Been having waves of nausea for nearly 1 week now and vomited after lunch on Sunday. Due to this I decided to test this morning. Initially looked like negative but can't shake the feeling that this has actually finally happened! I'm now home on my lunch hour and checked my test again from the top of the bin (yuck, I know) anyways I now see a faint line. I get that you shouldn't read the test after so long but can't help feeling some hope again. Has anyone ever had a similar pregnancy test situation? What was the outcome? Thank you!

Holdbacktheriver Wed 28-Jun-17 16:24:00

If this was read after the recommended time I think you need to test again unfortunately.

I've had negative tests show a positive result the following day and I definitely wasn't pregnant.

Mathie2017 Wed 28-Jun-17 17:07:38

I'll definitely need to do it again. Thanks holdbacktheriver

Amy135 Wed 28-Jun-17 17:13:07

Don't want to get ya hope's up but I would say you are pregnant like definitely I can see I line my sisters was even fainter then that but take another one even a day or 2 later on morning the line will get brighter and brighter lol xx

WithCheesePlease Wed 28-Jun-17 22:02:34

Get a new test in the morning, best of luck after your long struggleflowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now