Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Strange cycle on bc, possibly pregnant?

(7 Posts)
Littlemissvictoria1990 Thu 22-Jun-17 23:03:01

Hi everyone. Please don't eat me alive for making this post, or posting it here. I'm looking for some advice before I contact my doctor.
Long story short I'm on cd40 I've never missed a period before in my life and I've been on birth control since 13.
I AM on birth control. I've just been switched over from cerazette to zelleta. I was on sunya since I was 13 I am now 26 I only came off this bc 5 months ago. Then went onto these I've heard these two are the same tablet just rebranded to be more cost effective. Which brings me to my first question. Surely my cycle would be the same on these mini pills. I know they won't be the same as the sunya as that was a combined pill. But after 5 months of the mini pill why am I seeing irregularities now? It's entirely possible, I just thought I'd see them sooner.
Also would I have period pains without the period, ive had an ache all along the front of my stomach, so much so my loose trousers just touching my belly was annoying. lately I've also been having aching in my ovaries. A dull throb and a seriously weird tingly sensation just below my navel.
Up until this month I've always had a period. It has become lighter but still a bleed.
TMI WARNING..
This month I've had two separate occasions where I've had a funny peach coloured watery bleed but only twice and when wiping sorry Tmi. There's more too so feel free to skip this part. I'm also having a serious amount of increased cm. I've never had this much even during a 6 month period of no pill. It started like a thin lotion. Now it's watery but today has had a pinkish brown colour tinge again. This change of colour has happened about three times to me now, the other times the cm was lotiony, today watery but lots of it with some lotion like cm also.
I've had bouts of nausea, increased urination. (No tender boobs but they were tingly today) i cried while watching 'say yes to the dress' and I've almost killed two people these past few weeks over trivial things. Bloating was also a big one I suffered with.
I've done two pregnancy test strips, both came back negative. I am seriously confused. I am taking my pills at different times at night ( couple hours apart as sometimes I forget,) we also don't use protection and my partner has what we call super sperm. It's possible I've forgotten to take a pill but never noticed. I continued on as normal. I know it sounds silly but could there be a chance I'm pregnant? Or am I just totally weirded out by my bodies change of pattern?

randomuntrainedcuntowner Fri 23-Jun-17 00:02:34

You can get 3 pregnancy tests for a pound at Poundland. Just sayin...

Littlemissvictoria1990 Fri 23-Jun-17 07:51:34

Which is brilliant. I must admit. But I really wanted to know if this experience is something other people have had on this bc or whether I should be more concerned. I'm worried I'm having an ectopic x

McTufty Fri 23-Jun-17 08:43:21

I am not a doctor but it could be the change of hormones is playing havoc and it's taking time to adjust. You are totally entitled to go back to your GP and explain that the new pill is having an adverse effect on you and you want to discuss it. I would do that rather than try to guess for yourself what is causing it.

Sunshinesaz86 Fri 23-Jun-17 10:07:34

When did you last take a pg test little it may be worth trying one more and then speaking to the doctor.

Your symptoms do sounds very similar to pregnancy symptoms, but changing pills can also have an affect on hormones etc which often mimick pregnancy symptoms but ''tis strange it's happening later.

Good luck take another test and see your gp they may offer a blood and urine test.
Good luck whatever the outcome x x

Littlemissvictoria1990 Fri 23-Jun-17 11:38:04

Thankyou ladies. I'm still patiently waiting af at this point. My partner wants me to see a doctor because of the discomfort in my ovaries. It does concern me that the symptoms have come on so late in the pill change over. That Is though if zelleta and cerazette are identical. My partner made a good point last night. He said there might be differences in the pill because it's now made different. I know the only answer is the gp. I guess I'm just not looking forward to going there. Facing my fear of needles to be told I'm just suffering a weird hormonal imbalance. I'm going to have to to though, me and my partner had sex last night and I'm noticing an isolated area of pain/sensitivity by my navel since. X thankyou again for taking the time to listen to me however silly it might be

MouseLove Fri 23-Jun-17 12:03:41

You might have a little cyst on your ovary. Perfectly normal and will go in its own time. Or you might be having a strange cycle. This happens sometimes. Our bodies are weird and wonderful. I would rule out pregnancy though if you're still testing negative. If in say, a week it's still negative, and still no AF, make a docs appointment. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now