Talk

Advanced search

TTC No2 - anyone around to support my craziness?

(11 Posts)
MrsBen88 Thu 22-Jun-17 14:31:04

My DD was born 6 and a half years ago and my (almost) DH and I have decided to start trying for number 2. We only started trying a couple of weeks ago and I'm already driving myself bonkers. I'm overthinking everything my body does. I've already started googling early pregnancy symptoms which doesn't help. We've DTD at the right time and I can probably start testing in about a week. Which coincides with our wedding!

Does any one else do this? Or is this just wedding stress channeling itself into another area of my life?

Beckyweckywoo Thu 22-Jun-17 14:36:58

Hi Hun, I'm in a similar situation.... I have a 5 and a half year old daughter and trying to conceive number two now.... also due to test in a week! Fingers crossed for us both.

I'm bat shit crazy with all the symptom spotting too, any tiny little pain or twinge is driving me bonkers!!

Mamabooksbabynumber2 Thu 22-Jun-17 14:47:59

Hello!!
I'm also ttc dc 2 and dd is 7. I'm funding the whole process very stressful and just want to be pregnant (don't we all!). Currently on cycle 5 in the middle of fw. And praying for a bfp this month halo

MrsBen88 Thu 22-Jun-17 16:31:04

It's incredibly stressful. My DD wasn't planned so I didn't have to think about it. This time is brutal.

I know how amazing having a baby is and I'm desperate to do it again. We're supposed to be 'not trying to stop it' but I'm too excited for that haha!

I've already done a test as well. It was BFN but that's hardly surprising. It's a nightmare! I'm so excited to have another baby. This is going to drive me nuts!

GlitterRoseGold Thu 22-Jun-17 18:03:45

I'm trying ttc#2, my dd is 3 and I will also be testing in a well

GlitterRoseGold Thu 22-Jun-17 18:03:54

*week

AlexsMum89 Thu 22-Jun-17 22:20:41

@MrsBen88 wow how similar are we? My son will be 7 in August and we are 'not trying to stop it' for #2. I'm due to test next week - our wedding is next sat 1st July!

I'm also being completely crazy googling stuff and hanging around on here haha

MrsBen88 Thu 22-Jun-17 22:46:55

I'll be with you. I think I'm going to test a week tomorrow. I think that's when I'd be due AF. Doesn't mean every twing and sore boob isn't going to drive me mad between now and then haha 😂

AlexsMum89 Mon 26-Jun-17 14:52:34

How's everyone coping with the waiting? xx

MrsBen88 Tue 27-Jun-17 14:59:15

Badly! I'm itching to test. Even though I know it's waaaay to early! You?

AlexsMum89 Wed 28-Jun-17 12:43:44

Terribly @mrsben88 ! Tested too early, cried. Thought AF was arriving, cried. Suspect AF was actually a one off streak of pink, thought it could be implantation, waited 2 days, poas , cried. Yesterday, cried.
Now waiting for AF as I think I've been kidding myself, cried. You get the idea!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now