Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Possible evap line but still no period what to do...?

(5 Posts)
Cloud9889 Wed 21-Jun-17 13:26:00

Hi,
I had what looks like an evap line on a frer test a couple of times. It was only visible a long time after the correct time to wait and quite light and not coloured. However, I had sex 18 days ago and also approx 11 days ago. I cannot remember when I started my last period as they are very irregular but the times of sex could possibly have been around the time of ovulation.
I basically want to know whether it's worth me testing again and if so with which brand ? I've not had symptoms and have two young DC but would be so happy if it's positive as I want another child.
I've not come on my period but that is not unusual for me as my periods have sometimes been irregular.

Any advice much appreciated!

Cloud9889 Wed 21-Jun-17 13:28:33

Also - I thought frer were well regarded son wondering if I had a faint line and it was indeed positive would it even show up on any other tests?!

welshweasel Wed 21-Jun-17 13:36:21

Post a picture!

Cloud9889 Wed 21-Jun-17 14:13:30

In the bin now I'm afraid !

Maiz7654 Wed 21-Jun-17 14:24:15

I got a BFP with FRER twice at 9dpo although faint the line was clear and came up very quickly. I'd say wait a few days and test again. If still not sure go to the doctors and ask for a blood test.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: