Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Possible evap line but still no period what to do...?

(5 Posts)
Cloud9889 Wed 21-Jun-17 13:26:00

Hi,
I had what looks like an evap line on a frer test a couple of times. It was only visible a long time after the correct time to wait and quite light and not coloured. However, I had sex 18 days ago and also approx 11 days ago. I cannot remember when I started my last period as they are very irregular but the times of sex could possibly have been around the time of ovulation.
I basically want to know whether it's worth me testing again and if so with which brand ? I've not had symptoms and have two young DC but would be so happy if it's positive as I want another child.
I've not come on my period but that is not unusual for me as my periods have sometimes been irregular.

Any advice much appreciated!

Cloud9889 Wed 21-Jun-17 13:28:33

Also - I thought frer were well regarded son wondering if I had a faint line and it was indeed positive would it even show up on any other tests?!

welshweasel Wed 21-Jun-17 13:36:21

Post a picture!

Cloud9889 Wed 21-Jun-17 14:13:30

In the bin now I'm afraid !

Maiz7654 Wed 21-Jun-17 14:24:15

I got a BFP with FRER twice at 9dpo although faint the line was clear and came up very quickly. I'd say wait a few days and test again. If still not sure go to the doctors and ask for a blood test.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now