Talk

Advanced search

Miscarriage?

(6 Posts)
Jaynexx22 Wed 21-Jun-17 12:26:43

I was 4 days late and whenever I did a test, it was a positive however it was faint. I had 4 faint positives. Today I am bleeding very heavy and having very bad cramps and back pain. Is this a miscarriage or was those pregnancy tests lying to me?

Justmadeperfectflapjacks Wed 21-Jun-17 12:28:42

Chemical pregnancy. . A cruel trick of Mother Nature unfortunately. .

Mrsjones17 Wed 21-Jun-17 12:34:02

Sorry hun pretty rubbish. It's a chemical pregnancy I had exactly the same last month x

BlueeSpottyTiger Wed 21-Jun-17 23:47:33

Yep cp/ early mc. I had one.. dr wrote misscarige in my notes after seeing my positive pregnancy test's.
So sorry! Hope your okay. sadflowers
It hit me pretty hard despite it being so early.. i was a bit of an emotional mess xx

MissMagpie Thu 22-Jun-17 09:59:11

I have had this happen twice to me in the past two cycles. It's horrible - I hope you are ok.
I went to my GP the second time and he said that the good thing is that it shows you are fertile and can get pregnant. Take heart from that.

ImaLannister Thu 22-Jun-17 10:18:35

Yep, I've had 4 since October last year. Was getting at the end of my tether with them. Went to Doctors - got referred to hospital, did bloods, scan and took sample of my womb tissue. Got the results n their is nothing wrong. Don't know why it happens. Doctor said it's normal, and shows I can conceive. But I don't agree that having 4 in a row can be normal, but results came back as nothing wrong. It's when the fertilised egg fails to survive, so your body passes it out as a 'late' period. They don't class it as a miscarriage because it's so early on, coz nothing would show up on a scan. But in reality it is a really really early mc. They are so confusing to have tho, and scary.
Hope your ok.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now