Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Cramps, nausea, discharge, BFN.

(5 Posts)
CoconutGal Tue 20-Jun-17 18:21:01

The depo wore off in December last year. I had bleeding throughout the 12 weeks I was on it. Normal AF in January 2017 & in February. Since then, nothing. Not a cramp, not a spot. DH & I have been TTC since January but with my now non existent AF's it's hard to predict ovulation & every kit I've tried has come back negative. The last few weeks I've had spotting that's been either brown or pink. Yesterday & today I've woken up feeling sick that's lasted all day, exhausted & today I've had cramps, bloat, constipation & more brown discharge. I've done a OPK & PG test both came back negative.

I thought maybe it was just AF trying to make her way in but my lower stomach feels so tight.

Binkyboo16 Tue 20-Jun-17 21:54:08

I don't know whether my story will help but it may do.
A couple of years ago I took a break from my pill after being on it a few years. After my breakthrough bleed my periods stopped for about 3 months, as far as doctors were concerned everything was fine so I started my pill again and AF returned to normal about a year later I changed from the pill to the patch and fell pregnant on it 🙈 The doctor said that I just hadn't ovulated in that time somehow.
I'm not suggesting you start contraception again and it is still a possibility that you are pregnant just a story that may help a little

Fingers crossed for you, I really hope you get the result you're looking for flowers xx

CoconutGal Wed 21-Jun-17 06:23:58

Thank you @Binkyboo16 for your story. I was unable to use the pill because it interfered with my epilepsy medication. I'd have much rather been on the pill purely for the breaks you're able to give your body from it & how easy it is to get out of your system. What is the patch?

Binkyboo16 Wed 21-Jun-17 09:10:25

The patch is basically the same as the pill but it looks like a plaster and you only have to change it once a week. Since having my LO I've actually had doctors tell me they don't know what it is, so looks like it's not widespread knowledge!
I would say test again in a couple of days and if it's still negative I'd go to the doctors and ask they investigate it further for you.

CoconutGal Wed 21-Jun-17 18:28:28

Thanks @Binkyboo16 . I'll give it till the weekend, see how things go. I thought AF arrived today because I had bleeding this morning, but by the afternoon it was back to brown discharge again. 🤔

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now