Talk

Advanced search

Superdrug tests

(5 Posts)
FirstTimer07 Sun 18-Jun-17 13:14:03

Hi smile
Wondering if anyone could help me?
I was due on 4 days ago now, 28 day cycle normally, been trying to conceive #2 since January!
I did 2 Superdrug early detection tests day before yesterday. I drink around 2 litres of water a day and wee constantly so urine is always quite clear! They came up negative but when I looked the next day BOTH of them had a pink faint line. What does this mean????!! I'm going stir crazy here!
Tried a fr since but because I wee 3/4 times in the night normally my fmu is never that concentrated. Could I be preggers?!
Thanks x

Vicsteur81 Sun 18-Jun-17 13:27:55

I recently got what seemed to be a false positive with a Superdrug test so I'm not that impressed with them. Also if it's that long after you did the test could be an evaporation line. I'd advise trying with a frer in a couple of days to confirm. If it's still bfn and af hasn't appear get a gp appointment. Good luck. X

putputput Sun 18-Jun-17 13:28:30

Ignore those tests, the line has to appear within the timeframe.
Test tomorrow with your very first morning wee. Good luck!

FirstTimer07 Sun 18-Jun-17 15:03:06

Thank you for your replies smile
God knows what's wrong with me, since ttc second time round I'm turning into a mad crazy woman with an addiction to poas!
I mean who on earth fishes old pregnancy tests out the bin to see if a line has appeared blush Its so stressful and DH is so chilled about it confused

FirstTimer07 Sun 18-Jun-17 15:03:58

Plus first test i did when pregnant last time came up straight away. But this time round I don't believe the negatives hmmblush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now