Talk

Advanced search

negative test but could I still be pregnant ?

(5 Posts)
Izus84 Sat 17-Jun-17 12:50:14

Anyone got some advice for me please?

Been trying for first baby for 6 months. My periods are pretty regular and I am due today. However, things have been very different this month...
I am used to dull pms pains but these aches started a good week before they were due and were quite stabbing. Then I've had dull aches ever since, much more than normal. I also started getting weird pins n needles in my bottom lip this week, which happened for a few seconds every day!
I've had a bit of white discharge for a few days and then yesterday I went the loo in the morning and had very pale pink spotting - I NEVER get this when getting period. Didn't get anymore that day.
So, I did a test yesterday evening and it was negative. (I now know you are meant to use morning wee!) today I've had very small amount of pale brown spotting. Oh and just my right boob is sore, lol.

Could I still be pregnant?? Have I tested too soon?

MummyGofboys Sat 17-Jun-17 16:49:33

Yes you could be. I got 6 negative tests in the run up and until day 3 of being late. I then used a first response test and up came my positive xx

RaeSkywalker Sat 17-Jun-17 16:51:52

I got a BFP 5 days after AF was due. So yes, possibly!

Izus84 Sat 17-Jun-17 17:46:35

Sorry, what's a BFP?! X

Sazwest Sat 17-Jun-17 17:57:54

Big fat positive xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now