Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Was that implantation or am I going nuts?

(6 Posts)
PGTips83 Tue 13-Jun-17 21:37:45

Hi all, I'd love your words of wisdom. I came off my pill (Cerelle) two months ago to TTC. I ovulated around 27th May, then 9 days later I had spotting, or a VERY light period.. It was pink, red AND brown, but only when I wiped and it lasted three days. I had cramps, but they felt different to usual, on one side and lower down than usual. If that was my period, that was very weird!

My period was due this weekend (if the spotting episode wasn't my period). Today I've had period pains on and off and I'm feeling bloated, but no AF so far. I've POAS several times in the past week, but have only had PFN.

On top, I've had sore boobs (although not so much in the past couple of days, actually...), I'm REALLY tired and want an afternoon nap everyday and I get occasional and mild wafts of feeling sick. And I've had definite spells of feeling light headed, which have taken me by surprise.

If I was pregnant, would I have my PFP by now?

I'd really appreciate feedback from anyone in a similar position, or that went through this. I don't want to get my hopes up - especially as it could ultimately be my body getting used to being off the pill, I guess. Please help!

Thank you!!

wantaminime Tue 13-Jun-17 21:42:46

I've recently come off cerazette and am also having intense pregnancy symptoms...I think it might be part of the withdrawal from the mini pill as I don't think I've ovulated and haven't had a withdrawal bleed and it's been over a month since my last pill so unlikely I'm pregnant! Maybe that spotting was your withdrawal bleed?

PGTips83 Tue 13-Jun-17 21:45:43

Hi wantaminime! I should've said I already had a full-blown five day period a month before,around 12th May.

wantaminime Tue 13-Jun-17 21:50:45

Ahhh ok. It's mad how much the mini pill messes up your cycles - I was so naive and thought I'd go back to normal straight away, then did some googling confused I'd wait a little longer and if still no AF do another test, it might just be too early?

PGTips83 Tue 13-Jun-17 21:57:05

I wondered that... which means I just keep testing - arghh! Is there a point after a missed AF that you draw a line and say, AF or not, I'm still getting BFN so that's it?

wantaminime Tue 13-Jun-17 22:04:54

Maybe someone more knowledgable than me will come along as I'm really not sure. I'd guess if it's still not showing a week or so after your period is due then is likely it's just irregular cycle. Fingers crossed for you though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now