Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Is this a line? So faint that I need another pair of eyes!

(11 Posts)
coconutcheesetoastie Tue 13-Jun-17 20:35:45

First month we've not been** TTC! (Been trying 2 years) Been a lot on etc but usually by now I have sore boobs and cramps etc. 3 days before AF is due. Decided to test randomly just now.

However I think I can see the faintest ever line!? So faint it looks like a negative but I used an inverted tool and maybe theres a hint of a line there!? Or is this extremely wishful thinking?? I'll keep testing up to my period but I don't want to get my hopes up (x2 MMC so far sad). This was using 5th wee of the day. Thanks for any help!

AnneLovesGilbert Tue 13-Jun-17 20:44:23

I can't see anything there, really sorry. But might just be a bit early so try again in a couple of days?

Really hope this is your month smile

lorrimay Tue 13-Jun-17 20:56:12

Looks negative to me but you do need to give it another few days

coconutcheesetoastie Tue 13-Jun-17 20:56:34

Thanks for your input @Anne! I knew it was wishful thinking, I'll try again tomorrow smile

coconutcheesetoastie Tue 13-Jun-17 21:08:54

Having another look at the test & the pics, it's definitely a negative! I feel daft now grin My line eye was determined!

coconutcheesetoastie Wed 14-Jun-17 10:43:39

So decided to test again.... still desperately hoping I can maybe see a tiny hint of a line today? I've looked so much I can't tell what's there and what isn't! So some more squinters will be much appreciated grin had to break it apart as I accidentally splashed water on the screen when washing my hands.

Lalalax3 Wed 14-Jun-17 10:59:23

Maaaaaaybe. But just wait a couple of days.

coconutcheesetoastie Wed 14-Jun-17 12:48:08

I'll test again on Friday, thanks for your help! smile

lorrimay Wed 14-Jun-17 14:54:28

Sorry it still looks negative

Malapropist Wed 14-Jun-17 21:53:33

I think I can see it... but hold tight and test again! Good luck!

coconutcheesetoastie Sat 17-Jun-17 16:33:38

Hi for anyone wondering my latest tests still look negative since the first photos I posted but I'm now 2 days late!? No idea what's going on sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now