Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Sore breasts? HELP!

(2 Posts)
user1497033503 Fri 09-Jun-17 19:53:20

Hello everyonee! Very new to this but just wondering if anyone has any advice. Me and my partner recently decided to try for a baby but were waiting until we got back from holiday, however when we were on there my breast got sore so as I hadn't been particularly good with taking it I stoped just in case, however when I did a test when I got home it was negative! So I haven't take it since and it's been about 3 weeks since it started and my breast and really really tender, my nipples are sore and I have small white spots around the nipple as well as them being about a cup size bigger. I've done another test in the week and it was negative again but I don't understand what's going on as I've spoke to people who have told me they are all signs of pregnancy! Any advice?

BrevilleTron Sat 10-Jun-17 08:54:51

Keep testing and if no positive then I'd head to the docs
Good luck

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: