Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What is the earliest someone has had a bfp?

(6 Posts)
user1840873076 Wed 07-Jun-17 11:17:50

I was just curious to know how many DPO people have had a bfp?smile

StopTuggingMyMink Wed 07-Jun-17 11:19:32

I recently had a really faint line on a frer at 8dpo. It got darker by 10dpo but then started to fade a couple of days later and turned out to be a chemical pregnancy.
My previous successful pregnancy showed positive at 10dpo.

MotherofBoy Wed 07-Jun-17 12:04:17

I had a good line at 10dpo with DS. Was completely negative the day before at 9dpo.

user1840873076 Wed 07-Jun-17 12:11:57

I'm a bit confused because on my app it said I would ovulate on the first of June but all ovulation tests (twice a day) have been negative from the first, I have not had a positive yet. I had one last month but can't remember for the life of me when I had it so not sure if I maybe ovulated earlier than the first? My last period ended on the 23rd may. Could anyone give me advice? Not sure if I had it earlier or if I will ovulate late

Firsttimeandclueless Wed 07-Jun-17 12:15:27

Had a noticeable line at 11dpo!

MotherofBoy Wed 07-Jun-17 12:33:25

user if you ovulated on 1 June that would only be CD10 which is very early for ovulation. Most ovulate sometime between CD12-16. How long are your cycles? If you have longer cycles probably more likely to ovulate later in your cycle so could be you haven't ovulated yet. Apps are only as accurate as the info you put in - an opk is much more reliable at perdicting ovulation.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now