Talk

Advanced search

Should we TTC

(8 Posts)
JAG78 Wed 07-Jun-17 10:51:04

Hey ladies,
This is my first post.

I'm 38 happily married and happily mummy to twins, almost aged 6.

I think I want another baby... I'm 95% sure I do. Hubby is the same. But just wondering if we're being silly and should just continue to carry on the 4 of us (oh and the dog)...

I'm 39 next month. We live in a 3 bed house. No chance of being able to move house for a good few years... we are happy as we are... but lately I'm wondering if it is enough? I don't feel we can leave it much longer if we do want to try confused

Anyone been in similar situ??

J xx

ChrisPrattsFace Wed 07-Jun-17 10:55:03

Not been in your position, no tiny humans for me yet.
If you are financially able, have the space to fit another baby (possibly twins again!) in your home comfortably...and its something you both want. Then go for it!

JoJoSM2 Wed 07-Jun-17 11:06:59

If you feel that you want a baby, then I'd go for it. I'm all for being able to afford a good life for the LO but the twins potentially sharing a bedroom wouldn't be the end of the world exactly ;)

JAG78 Wed 07-Jun-17 15:42:01

Thanks for your replies. Our twins already share, so it would be a case of turning the spare room from a dressing / ironing room into a bedroom. Condensing a lot of our clothes grin
Financially we'd manage.
I've always been in the mind of never say never. Hubby used to say 'no more' but more recently he has come round to the ideal. Mainly since I pushed him to go got the snip (as he always said no) and he admitted he didn't want to as 'it's just so final!'

So many friends/ ppl we know are pregnant and it has just made my desire stronger.. when I see babies and toddlers it's like my body is telling me I'm not done yet!! 😬

GlitterRollerSkate Wed 07-Jun-17 15:46:34

If you feel you want another baby go for it! We've decided to try for another. We have no bedroom for them and my dh hasn't even started the drawings for the extension. I'm sure it'll work out grin

Good luck x

JAG78 Wed 07-Jun-17 16:08:49

Thanks Glitter.. good luck to you too smile x

MissWitch Wed 07-Jun-17 18:50:15

You will never regret having another baby but may regret it if you don't. It sounds like you're in a good position to have another baby from a practical standpoint so the rest is up to you smile

BertieNlolly Wed 07-Jun-17 23:44:04

Go for it!! Good luck!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now