Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Advice please

(2 Posts)
Jords0105 Sat 03-Jun-17 19:43:49

Hi everyone, 2 days ago I got an extremely faint Bfp on a frer and was starting to worry because according to ovia Af was due on the 31st therefore I was thinking the line should have been darker. I've only had two faint bfps on frer and bfn on the wilko tests. I've been preparing myself for a chemical and about 2 hour ago I had some very light dark red/brown blood only when I wiped and I thought here it comes questions answered. Now 2 hours later I've gone and when Ive wiped there was some very watered down brown blood that I could barely see. That's all nothing else and I don't get spotting before Af it just comes full blown so now I'm extremely confused! So sorry for the long post any experiences or general input would be appreciated x

emvy Sat 03-Jun-17 21:03:49

Sorry to hear you're in limbo. The only way to know if you've miscarried is to do another test. I've read that it can take up to 19dpo to show up positive on a test due to lots of variables in terms of implantation. I've also heard people on here saying they didn't show up until a couple of weeks after af was due. So don't give up hope just yet. Test again and see what it says. Best of luck x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now