Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Pains

(8 Posts)
Mummum77 Thu 01-Jun-17 06:48:02

Hi I'm a newbie here . I'm getting period type pains but not sure on for another 6 days done a test it was bfn

emvy Thu 01-Jun-17 17:57:33

Test again nearer your period, it's still very early.

user1490285009 Thu 01-Jun-17 23:15:42

Do you usually get cramps before your period? If you don't it might well mean you're pregnant.

This was my most obvious 2 week symptom. I get really bad cramps but never before my period. The month I conceived I had cramps of varying intensity through out the entire DPO period. This was at its
peak pain around the time my period was due ( though not as bad as my usual cramps). If you are on medication for cramps be careful not to take anything other than paracetamol. ( I made the mistake of taking prescription meds as I thought I was getting AF and got very sick).

Good luck to you x

Laurajonesy Fri 02-Jun-17 01:02:56

I'm the same due on next Wednesday and had on and off cramps for last two days, I hardly ever get cramps normally or if I do it's the day before, not a week before! Very odd

Mummum77 Fri 02-Jun-17 04:00:52

Hi ladies I only get pain the day b4 my period this has lasted 4 days
Good luck Laura xx

Mummum77 Fri 02-Jun-17 04:01:42

Hi ladies I only get pain the day b4 my period this has lasted 4 days
Good luck Laura xx

TheLovelyOtherDinosaur Mon 05-Jun-17 22:58:17

Ooh il be keen to know what happens with both of you and whether or not you get your bfp!! I've got 10 days until AF due and I'm having very similar mild crampy type pains that started this evening plus a fluttery type butterfly feeling in my lower abdomen- all rather strange. I'm usually like clockwork with AF and don't always get cramps and if so only the day before so I'm kind of ruling an early AF out.

Mummum77 Tue 06-Jun-17 11:51:55

Went Drs yesterday and he said because my af r so up and down from coming of the pill it's hard to say when I'm say when my af is due so he said I need to wait 10days the test again I'm just praying my af don't appear as will b so gutted good luck ladies 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now