Talk

Advanced search

2ww anyone else? ttc baby no 1

(13 Posts)
Ashleighrachel86 Wed 31-May-17 21:45:01

Ttc baby no 1 so its all very exciting. Currently 3dpo.

Anyone want to help me get throught these next 2 weeks?

Any symptoms to look out for?❤

happybus28 Wed 31-May-17 21:58:35

Hi! I'm coming to the end of my TWW, 10 dpo today. AF due Sunday but I'm planning on testing Sat as I have a birthday party to go to and would like to know if I can drink! I've a had a few symptoms so far but I'm trying not to get my hopes up...felt twinges at 7-8 dpo which I hope was implantation and the last 2 days have felt nauseous, really thirsty and had a funny taste in my mouth along with random twinges of pain in my pelvic area but like I said not sure if I'm imagining it!! I usually get spotting a few days before AF so I'm hoping it stays away between now and Sat! How long have you neen trying?

PoppyJ1 Wed 31-May-17 22:10:29

I'm anything between 4dpo and 7dpo. I say that cos I got physical signs 2-3 days before my positive opk and I'm not sure which to go with now. Baby no 1 for me too and I've had two MCs in recent months (now on glucocorticoids ready for next PG). I am crampy (twinges in lower side, abdomen and back) and having very vivid dreams, which I heard is a sign. Fingers crossed for us all!

happybus28 Wed 31-May-17 22:41:56

Hi poppy sorry for your losses flowers I usually get physical signs (EWCM) a couple of days before a positive OPK and I usually count ovulation day as the day after my positive OPK which is usually about right for me! It's funny you mention dreams, I had a really vivid one the other night which is unusual for me! Didn't think of it as a symptom though!

PoppyJ1 Wed 31-May-17 22:48:58

Thanks, Happybus x

I would normally agree with O day being the day after OPK but this cycle was contradictory because I started getting ewcm on Monday with a peak on Wednesday which normally means it's happened. Thursday it had changed to post fertile indicating O had happened. Then pos OPK on Friday! Never had that before.

I am going to look further into the dream thing now!

PoppyJ1 Wed 31-May-17 22:50:08

Oh my it's definitely a thing!

americanpregnancy.org/your-pregnancy/pregnancy-dreams/

Ashleighrachel86 Thu 01-Jun-17 19:45:13

Really hoping for the bfp this month
For the last two days ive just been feeling horrible and sicksad but not phsically sicksad

CaffeineBomb Thu 01-Jun-17 21:03:20

I'm in my tww . Think I o'd yesterday or the day before as have mega sore boobs which I always get in the two weeks leading up to af. TTC no 2 and hoping for a bfp in time for Father's Day.

Laurajonesy Thu 01-Jun-17 22:17:21

I'm in the middle of tww, 8 dpo with af due next Wednesday, I've had very vivid dreams for the past 2 days and on And off cramps, which usually I don't cramp till day before af so I'm seeing what happens and trying not to get my hopes up ATM

Ashleighrachel86 Fri 02-Jun-17 03:25:47

I just cant manage to sleep! I got in bed at about 9ish and im still layed hear scrolling down facebook every 10 seconds to see if theres anything new but course not everyones in bed sleeping but me! Ahhh😂😂

PoppyJ1 Fri 02-Jun-17 10:57:10

With you re the vivid dreams, Laura! It's been going on since Sunday. Last night I dreamt I had a BFP with days indicator and the stick was flashing 18, 17, 16 as it dried off!

Ashleighrachel86 Sun 04-Jun-17 09:47:23

7dpo today got back ache in the middle at the bottom. Lets hope this is a sign☺☺

PoppyJ1 Mon 05-Jun-17 10:08:11

I have the same thing, Ashleigh! I'm either 12 or 9dpo now; had some confusing O indications.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now