Talk

Advanced search

Good line for 12dpo?

(9 Posts)
AnxietyForever Wed 31-May-17 19:26:08

NC for this because of how ridiculous it is.
My anxiety is hitting the roof. I'm 12dpo. BFP yesterday, breast stopped hurting today AND previous MC.
What do you think

juneybean Wed 31-May-17 19:27:40

That's a great line for 12dpo! smile Congratulations!

AnxietyForever Wed 31-May-17 20:02:16

I know the darkness of the line doesn't mean anything but my head is telling me otherwise since my symptoms have just disappeared

ScarletSienna Wed 31-May-17 20:04:49

my symptoms went very quickly and I have read it's the same for lots of people. Early pregnancy was the most anxious time for me flowers

AnxietyForever Wed 31-May-17 20:14:02

I am so anxious it's unbelievable, I had a mc last year March at 5 weeks and a chemical in August. And now I've just found out I'm pregnant again and can't help but think somethings going to go wrong. And since my breast have stopped hurting as much my mind is telling me it's not going to work out again sad

ScarletSienna Wed 31-May-17 20:21:28

I was the same (I miscarried my DC's twin). It did get easier in the second trimester then I found the third hard. I wish I'd shared just how anxious I was with my midwife.

Viletta Wed 31-May-17 20:22:59

It's a great dark line there!everything will be fine! Let yourself be happy about it!

PoppyJ1 Wed 31-May-17 20:27:39

The line won't tell you anything. And the lack of symptoms could be nothing. I've been where you are and its horrible; if I could turn back time I would have tried to chill (easier said than done I know). You don't have enough to go on to expect the worst and you may never need to!

AnxietyForever Wed 31-May-17 21:47:51

Thanks all! Your comments do really really help and I'm taking it all on board. 1 day at a time and I hope this one sticks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now