Talk

Advanced search

TTC 1 - Frustrating

(2 Posts)
user1494844397 Tue 30-May-17 20:40:36

Me and my partner have only been trying for a baby for a month. Before Xmas I was diagnosed with a 7cm ovarian cyst, in April I had an operation to remove it and in the process they had to remove one my ovaries. It now appears I have PCOS, I have all the symptoms and pre taking the pill my periods were few and far between, I'm awaiting my next period so I can be tested for PCOS. I stopped taking the pill in January and until this month, my periods have been regular, the month I've recovered from my operation and we can start trying my periods stop, no ovulation! I've got ovulation tests and am monitoring my bbt but no sign of ovulation yet. It's so frustrating, we've got no chance if I'm not ovulating. Sorry for the rant, does anyone have any advice or experienced something similar?

JoJoSM2 Wed 31-May-17 03:01:38

It does sound very frustrating... Have you thought of joining Fertility Friends? You could find a lot of support and useful advice there from other girls with PCOS.
You could also speak to your doctor about ovulation induction and ask your OH to get his semen tested to make sure that's ok.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now