Talk

Advanced search

TTC after miscarriage

(3 Posts)
Beebeebon Tue 30-May-17 20:04:55

Suffered a MMC, naturally- no medical or conservative management. I had a scan 23/5 and was told was ready to ovulate pretty soon. Yesterday had what appeared to EWCM and today have had some on off very pale pink and very pale brown spotting. Can anyone clarify what this is? Before conceiving last time had been on the implant for several years and the pill before that and conceived within the first month of trying so not used to my own cycle without contraception at all and never had this before. hmm

emvy Tue 30-May-17 20:31:11

It's likely just leftover from your mc. Keep an eye on it though and if it continues, it may be worth following up. For now though, as long as there's no more and your cycle continues as normal, I wouldn't worry. Your body has been through a lot - it may take a while to settle back completely. All the best x

Beebeebon Wed 31-May-17 03:41:21

Thanks, I didn't think it would be left over mc bleeding as I was told all was clear and my womb lining was just building up like a normal cycle now hence the ready to ovulate. I don't really know what my cycle will be so not sure what's normal and what's not. I guess I'll have to watch and wait and if no period arrives do a test and visit the gp if negative and still no period! Everything is such a waiting game! x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now