Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant!?

(4 Posts)
Tanyalleyton08 Tue 30-May-17 20:01:13

Hi every one!

On the 1st of may I found out I was pregnant. I used a clear blue digital and it came back 1-2 weeks. But then on the 4th of may I started bleeding badly. (few clots) But today I've taken a test and it says pregnant 2-3 weeks. Did I even lose the baby or have I conceived strait after? or could it be that my hormones are still high? please help me with some advice! xxx

Laurajonesy Tue 30-May-17 20:42:51

I would say your still pregnant as I don't think the hormones stay for 3 weeks! I'm not really sure tho! I would book a gp appt

emvy Tue 30-May-17 20:47:31

I would get in touch with your local Early Pregnancy Unit and they'll be able to scan you and give you a blood test to look at what your hormone levels are doing. I had to get a referral through my GP but some places you can call straight through so look into it. By the looks of the higher reading on the Clear Blue it looks like you may not have miscarried as you thought, or indeed your hormone levels have not fully dropped. It took 4 weeks for a test to show as negative after my mmc but the tests were signficantly lighter by that point. All the best - I really hope this good news for you xx

Chattycat78 Tue 30-May-17 21:06:37

You need a scan. I had a whole day of red bleeding (all day) at around 5 weeks pregnant. I was sure I had miscarried. A scan showed I hadn't and in fact it was twins- the bleeding was implantation. If I hadn't called Epu I would have not known I was still pregnant.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now