Talk

Advanced search

Ovulation pain 7 days after ovulating??

(4 Posts)
Smileymilly35 Tue 30-May-17 17:31:20

Hi ladies, just wondering whether anyone else has had the issue of more ovulation pain, a week after they've ovulated? We are TTC but did not this month, (due to schedules not working out), so I'm not pregnant but it really hurts :-(

JoJoSM2 Wed 31-May-17 05:49:07

Have you seen a doctor about it? No reason to be feelings big pain so worth checking out.

ForeverHopeful21 Wed 31-May-17 11:12:58

If it really hurts I would get this checked out by your GP. It could be absolutely nothing but always worth getting a professional opinion. I only say this because I went months having various mild pelvic pains but didn't think too much of it and was always too 'busy' to make a doctors appointment. I've now been diagnosed with ovarian cysts and I'm having surgery in a couple of months. I'm not at all saying this is what you have, I'm just pointing out that if you have pain, you should get it checked out. x

Littleonek Wed 31-May-17 17:47:27

I had that last month, wasnt pregnant

Researched it a lot and some people say its your tubes expanding for the egg to travel down (the explanation is more scientific than that). Others say its the egg implanting (for me it wasnt) .

I wouldnt worry about it, i proper stressed about it and got my hopes up. My period was a week late and lasted 11 days.

Some people get pain every month, some none others every few months.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now