Talk

Advanced search

Temping - a love hate relationship!

(6 Posts)
MrsPCR Tue 30-May-17 16:24:31

I am 13dpo, LP is 15 days so AF due Thursday. TTC#2 and had a perfect triphasic chart with DS1.

Second month of TTC and I wanted to be more laid back..... Last month was perfect, temperature dropped 3 days before AF was due so I knew I was out. A nice short TWW.

This month, 3 days ago, my temp dropped then rose but didn't really spike so thought OK I'm out. Then this morning it's only gone and gone triphasic and spiked higher than post ov. So now I'm going stir crazy, desperate to take my temp again tomorrow and resisting testing, because I don't want the disappointment of a BFN.

Anyone else hate that you think you learn to read your chart then mother nature sends you a curve ball?! The TWW is such a killer, someone hold my hand til the weekend please!

MrsPCR Tue 30-May-17 16:25:47

This was my son's chart

MotherofBoy Tue 30-May-17 19:29:17

Ah I feel you!! Not to encourage more hilarity BUT your chart is looking great for two days before af. Have my fingers tightly crossed!! Do you check cervix? Mine always forms up and drops just before af arrives so if my temp is out that is a sure sign. Hoping it's the month for you!

juneybean Tue 30-May-17 19:32:31

I have to agree my temp would normally have started dropping ahead of AF so your chart looks great... Have you poas?

MrsPCR Wed 31-May-17 17:35:15

My temp dropped slightly this morning so I think I'm out. I don't feel pregnant and last time I was feeling sick 12dpo and throwing up from the day AF was due. I think yesterday was probably an anomaly, hence my love hate with temping!

I could never really work the cervix monitoring lark @motherofboy. It never seemed to be doing what it should!

@Juneybean, avoiding POAS this time round until AF is late. Did the whole pissing on anything sticklike last time round!

MrsPCR Wed 31-May-17 17:35:49

Forgot the chart

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now