Talk

Advanced search

Painful boobs early pregnancy sign

(7 Posts)
Marykate1987 Mon 29-May-17 22:40:50

For anyone who's had their bfp or been pregnant before I have a quick question. When people say your boobs hurt as an early symptom is this just when you feel them or without 'touching them'. What's the pain like!?

Mine feel a bit sore. Like pressing on a bruise type pain but I don't know if it's cos I've been squeezing them to check If they are hurting!!

Jfw82 Mon 29-May-17 22:47:23

Heavy and tender to touch ... first sign I had before bfp followed by wanting to go to sleep by 9 every night (rather than my usual 11-12!)

RapunzelsRealMom Mon 29-May-17 22:47:31

Sore boobs was my first sign in all 4 of my pregnancies. They were sore to the touch, like they were bruised. Also if something just brushed against them, when I was putting my bra on and taking it off. Other symptoms came soon after

Oysterbabe Tue 30-May-17 06:46:43

Yes as you describe. But this also happened after ovulation when I wasn't pregnant, it's just when I was it didn't go away once af was due.

emvy Tue 30-May-17 18:39:07

As you describe but I also have very similar pain just before af. The key difference between the af pain and pregnancy pain was that it was the underside of my breasts that hurt during pregnancy - I could feel a significant difference underneath, heaviness as another poster has said, and my nipples were also darker. The pain before af definitely messes with your head so I look for darker nipples and a pain underneath to help me decipher! Best of luck though x

HansSolo22 Tue 30-May-17 18:52:16

For me it was the heavy feeling and like a bruised pain, especially when taking off my bra. Also feeling fuller and heavier. It's been my main giveaway with each of my pregnancies, and I just got my bfp today!

Marykate1987 Wed 31-May-17 15:22:58

Congratulations! So exiting! Thanks for the replies everyone. I'll be finding out in a couple of days!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now