Talk

Advanced search

Odd bleeding...any experiences?!

(5 Posts)
Mollydog88 Mon 29-May-17 17:28:07

Hello!

Been (casually) ttc for 6 months or so and just started using ovulation sticks this month.

Ov'd when I expected, lots of sex in the days before and expecting AF any day now - the last few days though I've had a tiny bit of pink bleeding which then became brown and nothing today - so I assume not implantation?

I'm super, super bloated, have no appetite and my boobs are rock hard and feel hot! Did a test when the bleeding started but bfn.

I feel absolutely bizarre - just the beginning of a nasty AF do you think or am I still in?! Any advice and experience appreciated!

Bubblegum89 Mon 29-May-17 17:30:26

No advice but I'm in the same boat with weird bleeding. I think my body just sucks but hopefully you have better news! Also I believe IB can be pink OR brown smile

Mollydog88 Mon 29-May-17 17:33:57

I think mine does too! It's not unusual for me to have spotting before AF but it's usually consistent and minus other symptoms!

Good luck to you - hope it's not just your body messing around!

Bubblegum89 Mon 29-May-17 17:39:41

I had very sore boobs and sensitive nipples up until late this morning so I think it's just af being rubbish. Good luck to you!

Mollydog88 Tue 30-May-17 13:36:42

So weirdly a positive ovulation stick this morning (which I picked up by accident and nearly had a heart attack!!) but negative hpt - I think my hormones are just all over the place this month!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now