Talk

Advanced search

Periods

(3 Posts)
user1495973438 Sun 28-May-17 15:55:54

Hey
Hoping someone can shed some light for me or if anybody on it for me...I've never really tracked my periods before but sometimes they even last over a week, well to cut a long story short, we want another baby so trying to start keeping track, but anyway we had unprotected sex on 28th April (approx my period ended 3days before this) then we had sex again on the 4th may I then had a period 11th may to the 16th may then 4 days later we had sex again (20th may) then on the 23rd may and 24th may I spotted very light brown discharge/blood then it's got red but still light? Thanks

scaevola Sun 28-May-17 15:58:39

I've reported your post for you, asking for it to be moved.

Right now it's in the contraception topic, which seems to be quite the opposite of what you're after!

MissBax Sun 28-May-17 15:59:24

Sorry OP, I'm not sure what exactly you're asking? You can download period tracker apps where you input your periods and it will give you a generic estimate of fertile days based on that. On average we are most fertile day 14 of cycle (2 weeks after period). If trying to conceive its recommended to be having sex 3-4 times a week.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now