Talk

Advanced search

BFP? Addicted to POAS!

(12 Posts)
Blueeyestrying123 Sun 28-May-17 13:39:07

Ok ladies so I think I might be addicted to POAS. Tell me I'm not going mad. Can u see a line in these ......
We have been trying for about 9months. One very early MC around Christmas. Feel pg with our DC really quickly (very lucky) so it taking longer his time is making me a bit POAS crazy.x

Polly99 Sun 28-May-17 13:42:58

Yes. Congratulations.

BagelDog Sun 28-May-17 13:43:22

Yes!!

Blueeyestrying123 Sun 28-May-17 13:48:23

shocksmileshock really hope it gets stronger tomorrow. Already panicking a bit what it might mean if it doesn't.x

Polly99 Sun 28-May-17 16:41:11

Step away from the tests.
These tests give a yes or no answer - they don't tell you anything else.
If you did one tomorrow and it was no darker you might feel like shit and all it would mean is that that batch of tests was stamped with less indicator, or was a little older, or hadn't been stored correctly in the warehouse.
Seriously as the veteran of 7 pregnancies with various outcomes, repeat testing is pointless and will often lead to tears (some justified but many not).

BlueeSpottyTiger Sun 28-May-17 17:00:20

I can see lines on both.. congratulations!
Goodluck they get darker xx
Mine unfortunately didn't get darker and infact got lighter over a few days then af started.. so i had a cp/ early mc. I wish i never tested again after the first bfp as i spent days obsessing over them.
Xx

Blueeyestrying123 Sun 28-May-17 18:43:17

Thanks ladies. I know u are right. I just wish there was one way to know for sure (one way or the other).x

fluffykitties Sun 28-May-17 19:12:18

@Blueeyestrying123 hello
Is that a super drug early test in the top ? If so really
Sorry but they have been giving everyone lines that aren't a pregnancy. Seen sooooo many people complaining about them recently x

Viletta Wed 31-May-17 18:52:02

I can see lines on both! Good luck!

I'm quite new to this forum, can I ask, why girls often put a ring next to their tests?

BagelDog Tue 06-Jun-17 14:13:29

The ring just helps the camera focus on the lines. Anything would work, also often see hair grips.

Viletta Tue 06-Jun-17 23:33:59

@BagelDog mister solved! Thanks smile

Viletta Tue 06-Jun-17 23:34:14

Mystery! *

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now