Talk

Advanced search

Defective test?

(12 Posts)
picknmiss Sat 27-May-17 09:28:59

I was wondering if anyone had any experience of a dotted line appearing on a FRER? I've attached a pic. AF is due today but I've had two CPs recently so not feeling terribly confident and this just looks weird to me? confused

Sunshinesaz86 Sat 27-May-17 10:08:13

It definitely looks positive but I see what you mean about the dots. Can you try another for peace of mind?

Fx it is your BFP x x

onedsrightnow Sat 27-May-17 10:14:36

Does look positive but I can see the dots too. It's a pretty dark line also, what dpo are you? Mine was 14dpo and a good bit lighter than that. Would you try another one?

mistletoeprickles Sat 27-May-17 10:57:25

Mine was exactly the same and I'm currently 29 weeks!
Take another just to put your mind at ease but I'd say definitely BFP

picknmiss Sat 27-May-17 10:59:56

Thanks for the responses smile I'm 14dpo and had a reasonable line on an ic cheaply yesterday but I've had mixed results with those so don't really trust it, was hoping the FRER would give me peace of mind but the line is so dark and odd looking it's not really helping!!
I think I'll do another later today once I've saved up some wee!!
Was trying not to spend a fortune POAS this month but I say that every time!

picknmiss Sat 27-May-17 11:01:49

Oh mistletoe that is great to hear, thanks!
Hope your pregnancy is going smoothly and happily smile

user1471495191 Sat 27-May-17 11:02:29

Id say that's positive!

cottoncandee Sat 27-May-17 11:03:34

I think that is almost definitely positive. I had my control line looking like that (BFN tho) so maybe it's just how the newer FRERs are? Congratulations btw! smile

Hotpinkangel19 Sat 27-May-17 14:52:00

Mine was the same and I'm 8 weeks xxx

BertieBotts Sat 27-May-17 14:52:36

I think it's positive. I wouldn't worry about the dots.

picknmiss Sat 27-May-17 19:57:00

Thanks so much for all the replies smile I wanted to update in case anyone else was wondering about these tests, I got a positive on a CB digi grin so looks like that dotted line was a positive after all, maybe a quirk of the FRERs.

Now just crossing everything that this one will stick!

ThisTime81 Sat 27-May-17 22:00:30

That's amazing pick! Congratulations xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now